Transactions and Refunds on Niyo Cards

Hi @Dikshant_Chadha

That shouldn’t have happened. Do not worry, we’re here to address your concerns promptly. We’re escalating this concern to the bank team on priority and shall get back with an update. Thank you for your patience.

Hey @Dikshant_Chadha

Just following up on our last conversation. We’re still waiting for the details from the merchant about which account was refunded and the estimated refund time, as mentioned in ticket CS1380974.

Whenever you get a chance, could you send us that information? It’ll help us look into it further with the bank team. If everything’s already sorted, just let us know! :innocent:

Multiple redunds recieved as credit holds were released by vendors, but still not showing up in my DCB bank account.

These transactions were sone via Niyo global debit card, tied up with DCB bank.

Can you help sort this out, ASAP?

Ps: customer service chat is of no help, as they keep putting it back on vendor.

Hi,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

You can send your email to customercare@dcbbank.com and you can also CC it to niyoglobal@dcbbank.com for better assistance.

Let me know if you need further assistance.

I am stuck in a similar situation. How long did it take for you to get your money back?

Refund not received till now

Hello @NIYOCOMM20240910P3QM

Welcome to the Niyo Community! :raised_hands:

Thank you for speaking with me on call. As discussed, kindly share the transaction screenshot so we can assist you with a refund.

I own a niyo global credit card, and while I was in possesion of the physical card. Without any otp, link or any details, my account got debited with 12k INR from some fraudster . What kind of security is there on the credit card ?

Hi Vishakha,

We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please send an email to global@goniyo.com, and our team will assist you accordingly.

Thanks

Has this issue been resolved positively for you Vishaka?

I am also facing the same situation.

Hi @Divyanshu_Raval,

I understand your concern regarding the unauthorized transactions on your Niyo Global credit card. We take the security of our users very seriously and have measures in place to protect your account.

Regarding your case, our team has already responded to your query through ticket id #2381926. Please follow the steps provided in the response and update the same ticket with any additional information required. Our team will promptly investigate and assist you further.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation in resolving this matter.

I am facing a similar issue, without my consent and without any OTP a transaction was done from my credit card

Hello @NIYOCOMM202409117OMH

Welcome to the Niyo Community! :raised_hands:

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me on the call. As we discussed, we’re currently checking this with the bank and will get back to you with an update soon. We appreciate your patience and trust!

The new service request number is SR1104299

Kindly get the reversal done ASAP

Absolutely, Aarjav. We’re on it and will update you soon. Rest assured, your funds are safe. Thank you for your patience and trust.

Thank you for speaking with me. As we discussed, please email us at global.escalation@goniyo.com with the transaction screenshot and SR number. This will help us speed up the refund process for you.

The message didn’t go through
The email is is incorrect
Please check again

(attachments)

Please email us at global.escalation@goniyo.com

It was sent, please check
Ticket number is 2509531
Thanks for your prompt attention in this matter

(attachments)

Certainly! We’ll look into this and get back to you via email.