Transactions and Refunds on Niyo Cards

I tried to withdraw cash today but it was unsuccessful, still the cash was debited from my account. Is there anyway that I can get my money back? Has anybody encountered the same issue before and got the refund?

Hello @SNEHA_C

Welcome to the Niyo Community! :raised_hands:

Thank you for taking the time to join the call with me. As we discussed, please send us the screenshot of the failed transaction so we can investigate this with the bank team. I want to assure you that your funds are secure and should get credited back to your source account within 10 days.

@Preeti you can find the transaction details in this file.

Dear @Preeti Preeti
Thankyou for the call back. Also I cant findout the community dm option. I am sorry! hence this post. You can find the details on the above drive link.

Thank you for providing the details. Please allow up to 10 days for the funds to be reversed back to your DCB account. We appreciate your patience and trust in this matter.

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me, Prakash. We’re pleased to confirm that the refund has been successfully processed back to your account. If you need any further assistance, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We’re here to help! :raised_hands: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hey! Can I get some update regarding the issue. As of now I havent got any updates regarding this. Also what should I do if I don’t get a credit after a week? So an update regarding this would be great. atleast whether it has been processed or something similar to that.

Hello Niyo Team,
I tried to withdraw cash on 31/10/2023, the balance got deducted from my DCB BANK ACCOUNT, yet the cash did not got dispensed at the ATM MACHINE (AIB BANK). None of the customer support number can be reached.
I tried dispensing cash which was above the withdrawal limit at the ATM, which I got to know later when I reached out to the Bank’s Customer Support (AIB BANK).
Please find a solution to this ASAP.
Thanks!
RRN# - 330416074406

Hi Hammad,

Apologies for the inconvenienced caused!

Request you to write to global@goniyo.com. Our team will check the status and update you accordingly.

Thanks

Hey @Hammad7
Did the money got credited back? I am going through a similar situation hence an answer would be helpful.

Hi @SNEHA_C

Please allow until September 23rd for the refund to be credited back to your account. If you do not receive it by then, please contact us again, and we will be happy to assist you further.

My UPI transaction was successful to add money but it’s not reflecting to niyo app it’s a bit urgent

Hi @NIYOCOMM20240916BGZJ ,

Welcome to the Niyo Community! :raised_hands:

We’re really sorry to hear about your experience :pensive:. Upon checking, we see that your funds have been successfully credited to your account :money_with_wings:.

Should you face any issues in the future, feel free to reach out to us via the live chat feature in the app :speech_balloon: or write to us at global.escalation@goniyo.com :e-mail:.

Thank you for your understanding and patience! :pray::blush:

1 Like

Yes they are reflecting now but why does it took 4 hours?

Hi @NIYOCOMM20240916BGZJ

We understand your concern. This may be a delay due to server issues. :desktop_computer: We’re working on it to prevent such problems in the future. :+1:

Feel free to reach out via the live chat feature in the app :speech_balloon: or email us at global.escalation@goniyo.com :e-mail: for further assistance.

Thank you! :pray:

Dear @Preeti

Please try to solve it quickly. Its already a week. Its really important and a big amount. Please try to escalate the issue upon priority or something.

Hey @SNEHA_C

We completely understand your situation. As mentioned earlier, we kindly ask you to wait until September 23rd for the auto refund to be credited back to your account. If there’s any delay, rest assured we’ll prioritize the issue and work to resolve it promptly.

Thank you for your patience!

I had spent 25$ for an amazon purchase but within few minutes cancelled the order due to unforeseen issue.The transaction was done on 6th September, and after talking to Amazon Canada customer care, I was informed that that the transaction authorisation was removed and that my bank should reflect the refunded amount.But it has been well over 15 days, which is the standard time and still I haven’t received the refund amount

Hi @NIYOCOMM20240920OL5M,

Welcome to the Niyo Community! :raised_hands:t2:

We totally understand your concern regarding the refund! Rest assured, your funds are safe and secure. Based on your confirmation, if the merchant has processed the refund, it should reflect in your DCB savings account within 30 working days from the transaction date.

We kindly request you to wait for the banking timeline to complete. However, if you don’t receive the refund within the stipulated time, please do reach out to us again, and we’ll escalate the issue and assist you promptly.

Thanks a lot for your patience! :blush: