Transactions and Refunds on Niyo Cards

Hello Niyozens! :wave:t3:

If you’re having issues with transactions or refunds (domestic or international) on your Niyo card, this is the place to discuss and get help. :hammer_and_wrench:

What to Talk About:

• Problems with transaction approvals or declines :x:

• Delayed or missing refunds :hourglass_flowing_sand:

• Disputes over transactions :speaking_head:

• Currency conversion issues :currency_exchange:

Share your experiences and questions here. Our community and support team are ready to help, whether it’s a minor issue or something more serious. :handshake:

Need Immediate Help? For urgent issues, contact our support team directly via the in-app support feature or email :e-mail: global@goniyo.com.

Let’s get any transaction or refund issues sorted out quickly! :rocket:

2 Likes

Sharing my personal experience with Niyo here.

Few weeks back my Niyo SBM CC got debited for transaction I didn’t do. Though the amount was small initially I thought to ignore it but then I had a thought that if I have not spent this why should I let go.

Filed a cyber complaint after I raised the ticket through Niyo App.

Over the emails I was asked few details and sent a document to fill and sign as declaration (that I have not authorised that transaction)

Today I saw my Niyo card and to my surprise the money is credited back.

I’m happy to see that team Niyo takes every complaint serious and help in best possible way they can.

But it also raised a doubt how did someone pass through my security credentials to perform a transaction, I had to lock my card.

Niyo is doing great in most of the aspects and I appreciate their efforts but security of everyone’s data and their details is also one of the major aspect which needs to be tightened.

Thanks

4 Likes

I have created niyo account, created a UPI I’d and debit card pin as well. But I am not able to add money to my account. Tried through various UPI apps and tried Imps transfer too. Please help!!

Just landed in Paris. Tried withdrawing cash in euronet ATM. It says card is reported stolen. However it worked when I swiped for a purchase in a shop

Hi @Himal_Rustagi,

Welcome to the Niyo Community! :raised_hands:

We’re glad to see that you have completed setting up your Niyo account, UPI ID, and debit card PIN. Since you’re having trouble adding funds, we’ve reviewed your account and haven’t identified any issues on our side.

Please try loading funds to your Niyo SBM savings account again using IMPS, NEFT, RTGS, or UPI. If the problem continues, kindly send an email to global@goniyo.com from your registered email address. Include a description of the issue and any error screenshots you’ve encountered, so our team can assist you further.

Thank you for your understanding.

I made an international online transaction to buy tickets from ODEON cinemas London, the money was debited but the ODEON never got the money so the tickets were also not issued. So when can In expect a refund. The customer care didn’t respond from Niyo. Please help!

Hi @rahul.ss,

I understand that you’re facing an issue with your international transaction at ODEON Cinemas London.

To resolve the issue with your international transaction, please reach out to Equitas Bank’s customer care. You can contact them via email at customerservice@equitasbank.com from your registered email address. Make sure to include the transaction screenshot and details of your issue so they can assist you swiftly.

Thank you for your understanding!

1 Like

Hi @Sravichander,

Welcome to the Niyo Community!

I see you’re experiencing some issues with the Euronet ATM, but it’s great to hear your card is working for in-store purchases!

To resolve this, could you try using a different ATM for your cash withdrawal and see if the issue persists? If you continue to experience problems, please email us at global@goniyo.com with your account details and a screenshot of the error message. We’ll be happy to look into it and ensure everything gets sorted out.

Thank you for your understanding!

1 Like

I got my niyo DCB debit card yesterday. I loaded 5150 money and it relefcts.
IMG_9525
I was trying to pay INR 2130 for lagguage in trip.com but it is not going through and showing payement failed. Attached below 2130 amount I was trying to do and below error I am getting. Error I am getting below Payment for your additional baggage failed Dear, We regret to inform you that the payment for your optional service was unsuccessful. Please retry the payment at your earliest convenience.

Please help me I have mailed also but no one is helping me

Hi @Harsheen95,

I’ve escalated your issue to the bank team to ensure that it gets resolved as quickly as possible. They are looking into the problem and will provide an update shortly.

Please rest assured that I’m closely monitoring the situation and will keep you informed of any developments. If you have any further questions or need additional support, feel free to reach out.

Thank you for your patience.

Just now i had initiated a payment of 51.81GBP and but the payment had failed and the money of rupees 5655 had been deducted from my sbm account what i need to do now the merchant is saying i didn’t received any money

Hey @Ganeshallam

Rest assured, your funds are safe. Since the transaction didn’t succeed on the merchant’s end, the amount will be refunded to your source account within 15 working days. If you don’t receive it by then, please reach out to us via live chat or here, and we’ll investigate and assist further.

Thank you!!

Hello! It’s been more than a month and I’ve not received partial refund of £104.35 for the attached transaction. As per the merchant the refund has been processed and it’s some sort of authorisation and it needs to be released. The authorisation code is 331116. Please help me to get the refund

Hi @shivam1040,

Thank you for reaching out to us. For further assistance with your refund, we kindly request you to contact DCB Bank directly. You can reach them at 040 68157777 or 022 68997777 between 8:30 am and 8:30 pm. Alternatively, you can email them at “customercare@dcbbank.com”. They will be happy to help you with your concerns.

Thank you!!

I did reach out on the mentioned numbers. They keep redirecting me to niyo. Niyo keeps redirecting me to dcb. Could you please expedite this and help me here?

@shivam1040

In that case, let us right away escalate this from our end to the bank and we will keep you further informed.

Appreciate your cooperation and patience.

I’ve waited for more than a month with no resolution. How long do I meed to wait more? Can I get a specific timeframe

We’re reaching out via DM to gather more details about your concern so we can investigate further.