Transactions and Refunds on Niyo Cards

Money Deducted from source not yet received from June 2024.
Its a big amount so far.
The customer support is of no use. Chatting with them is a time waste.
Also the tap and pay feature isnt working.
Kindly look into this.

Hi @ItsKunal,

Welcome to the Niyo Community! :raised_hands:

I’m reaching out via DM to gather additional information so that we can promptly address this matter with the appropriate team. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated as we work diligently to resolve this issue as quickly as possible.

`ok sure.

Appreciate it.

1 Like

Hi Preeti

There is no resolution yet, instead I m getting new date after every 3days. And when I asked for status last time, they created new request…
I am not understanding what is so complicated in my case. May be I will look for closing this DCB Bank account and also close this Niyo global card, because it’s useless now.

Hi @Deepak_Alapur

We understand that the resolution is taking longer than anticipated and apologize for the delay. We are coordinating with the bank team and will get back to you with an update soon.

We ask for your time and trust.

Hello,

Your card is cutting 20% tcs. I am on education loan, this information is already with you bank when i applied for the forex account. Tcs is only 0.5% for education loan.

This is very wrong. Please update this in your account/card and return my money.

(attachments)

Hi team ,

I have been mailing you guys regarding my sbm account freeze issue and you people are telling and giving me the same reason to me , do you think it make sense for me to come back from United kingdom back to india to make a KYC ? i need the funds for my daily use and its been stuck from two days , you guys are completely negiligent regarding the issue do you guys think its a joke by telling us to do kyc from india ? Please tell me how to close the account and how to get my funds returned ?

Hello @Nagarjun_Mohan

Welcome to the Niyo Community! :raised_hands:

We completely understand how frustrating it must be to have your SBM account frozen. Unfortunately, Niyo doesn’t have the ability to unfreeze your account. As per SBM Bank, in accordance with RBI guidelines, the VKYC required to unfreeze the account needs to be conducted from within India.

Regarding your account closure request, we’ve responded to you on ticket 2500333 and will provide you with the next steps there. We hope this helps, and we’re here if you have any more questions.

1st time I used niyo dcb card . I withdraw 94000 . They deducted 20%TCS . After 4 Day they didn’t refund. Very bad experience with niyo DCB. New global by SBM was best . I am suggesting to everyone please don’t apply for niyo DCB
My customer I’d 105440990
I attached proof of everything

Is your problem resolved as I am also planning to apply for Neo DCB card.

Hi @Amir_Quraishi

We hope you’ve received your TCS refund. If you need any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us here or email us at “global.escalation@goniyo.com”. We’re here to help!

No, still I didn’t receive TCS refund. My DCB account also deactivate by DCB bank . I sent an email to the bank and they said that your account has been deactivated and due to my internal policy I cannot reactivate your account.

Still I didn’t receive TCS refund

Rest assured, your funds are safe. We’re reaching out to the bank team to investigate this further. As soon as we have an update, we’ll get in touch with you.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

See the screenshots of payments.

(attachments)

Hi,

I have mailed and called so many times. This is not the first Please help.

1st issue:
My last transaction was 1415 .36 dlr but it cost me 142651.05 inr. The conversion rate is more than 100 inr per dlr. What is this?

2nd issue:
I have taken loan. So my tcs should only me 0.5%, you are cutting 20%. What is this?

3rd issue:
My last amazon transaction again declined.

Please help me. I have very less money. You are taking all my money.

Please reply me!
Parnika

Hey @Parnika_Gupta

We apologize for the delay in response. We regret to inform you that it is taking longer than expected. Please be aware that we are proactively following up and we’ll keep you informed of any new developments.

Thank you for your patience!!

Hi @Amir_Quraishi

We tried to reach you by phone but couldn’t get through.

The latest update from the bank team is that you’ve exceeded the INR 7 lakh threshold for TCS on international debit card transactions. Unfortunately, this means you’re not eligible for a direct refund from the DCB Bank. Instead, you’ll need to file an Income Tax Return (ITR) to claim the TCS amount as a refund.

I hope this helps clarify things for you. If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out to the bank directly at Phone: +91 7097299010 or Email: customercare@dcbbank.com.

Hello @Deepak_Alapur

We tried reaching you by phone, but it seems your incoming call facility is currently unavailable. According to the bank team, the issue with the transaction decline has been resolved. Please try making a transaction again and confirm with us if that works.

If you need any further assistance, just let us know—we’re here to help!

1 Like

I was in US last month and I booked rental cars twice using Niyo Global. First Deposit Refund came after 40 days, when I raised the issue here on community and for the second I have waited more than 40 days and it’s still not credited. I mailed Niyo but they think that it’s the first case and have sent me mail that it’s resolved. Please help me. Attaching my payment screenshot.