Transactions and Refunds on Niyo Cards

Hi @Ankit_Kumar17,

Welcome to the Niyo Community! :raised_hands:

We understand that you’re experiencing difficulties with your Niyo DCB card transactions. You can retry initiating the transaction once again; it should process smoothly now.

If the issue persists, please contact customer care at customercare@dcbbank.com or call 040 68157777 or 022 68997777 between 8:30 am and 8:30 pm for further assistance.

Thank you for your understanding!

I am trying to make my first transaction with Niyo global card on an Indonesian website for visa application (INR: 2850 approx) but it’s getting failed attaching a screenshot for your reference. I tried multiple times and result is same.

I called 4-5 times to DCB customer care and spent about 3 hours on call. But it’s not getting resolved. Niyo chat support is also not helpful.

• Niyo team has closed ticket id: 2480611 without sharing any resolution.

Hi @Kumar_Soneta

We are here to help you. Thank you for sharing the relevant details. We’re escalating this to the bank on priority and shall connect back with an update. Request your trust and understanding.

Calling DCB customercare is not helpful, Writeen emails as well, issue still persist.

We have already escalated this to the bank team. Once, we hear back from them, we’ll keep you posted. Request your patience.

Hi @Kumar_Soneta

Thank you for speaking with us on the call. The bank team has confirmed that the issue you experienced has been resolved, which was due to a technical error on their end. However, we understand that you had to complete your transaction using an alternate card.

If you need any further assistance, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our live in-app chat team. We’re here to help and will be happy to assist you.

Hello,

Its 2 sept, the bank estimated time was latest 30 aug. You did not provide any reaolution yet. I am unable to order from amazon, why?

Hello @Parnika_Gupta

We learn that you’ve been patiently awaiting communication from our end. We regret to inform that it is taking longer than expected. Please be aware that we are proactively following up and we’ll keep you informed of any new developments.

Thank you!!

Hello , I have done 2 transactions of 5000 ra and 50 rs to my Niyo card from HDFC Bank. money got deducted from Bank but not reflecting or added in Niyo card

Money is reflecting now in the account

1 Like

Hey @Meetkumar_Patel

We’re glad to hear that your issue has been resolved and appreciate your confirmation. The problem you experienced may have been due to scheduled server maintenance, which typically occurs daily from 12 AM to 4 AM.

Do reach us our live in-app chat team for any other assistance. We’ll be happy to help you. :grinning:

Hi

I was performing Bali visa payments, but it was unsuccessful not sure why and I didn’t got the error. Could you please help me what would have went wrong.

Card - Niyo global debit card
Bank - DCB Bank
International transaction - Active
Card balance - Available

Hey @Deepak_Alapur,

We understand you’re having some trouble with your transactions, and we’re here to help! Please try the transaction again, and if the issue continues, just send us a screenshot of the error at global.escalation@goniyo.com. Rest assured, we’ll do everything we can to get it sorted for you.

Thanks for your understanding!

Hi @saraswathi.r

I raised ticket yesterday and now it’s closed without any resolution, am I missing to check something :confused:

Hey @Deepak_Alapur

Do not worry, we’re here to help you with this. Allow us some time while we get this checked with the bank team & will connect with you once we have an update. Appreciate your patience and trust.

I am trying to do international transaction from past 10days and the transactions are getting failed

Hi @Deepak_Alapur

We understand that this issue is taking longer than expected to resolve. Please be assured that we are actively following up with the bank team and will keep you updated on any new developments.

We ask for your patience and understanding.

I recently did an international transaction worth 1638 rupees. For that i added 1800 to my account.
Now after transaction i wanted to withdraw the remaining amount. But the balance remaining on gpay was 75 less than the actual amount shown on the app. So i contacted customer care. And I was told 75 rupees was charged by cyber crime and that money is on hold.
This is not my first time doing international transaction but this is the first for me.
Can anyone help me understand why my 75 rupees in on hold.

Is your issue resolved, why was that 75rs was deducted?

Hi @Ron_Bh,

I see that you’ve already been in touch with our support team, and they’ve let you know that the 75 rupees are currently on hold due to a security flag from cyber crime monitoring.

To get more details and resolve this issue, we recommend reaching out directly to the cyber crime unit or visiting your nearest DCB Bank branch. They’ll be able to provide you with the information you need and guide you through the next steps. Your complaint number is ACK23205240026325, which should be useful when you contact them.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.