Transactions and Refunds on Niyo Cards

I made a transaction of inr 15294 that’s like 250 Canadian dollar for buying a laptop on 23rd may in Canada and on 5th may I went to the store to return the laptop because I didn’t liked it so they had a system of refund by taping. I taped my niyo card for refund and in thier system it’s showing that the refund got approved but in my niyo global dcb bank debit card it’s not showing the amount they refunded me. Please see through it. I am worried about my money. Where does it went?

Hi @Khush ,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

You can get in touch with our in-app team at global@goniyo.com and share with them the transactions. Our team will assist you with the resolution.

Thanks

I mailed them at global@goniyo.com and also talked with the chat team but they are telling that there is no refund showing but from the merchant but it was a instant refund still didn’t got anything. Please resolve this issue as soon as possible because I am a student and need money asap.

Hi @Khush ,

Could you share with me the ticket reference number. I will check that with our team and revert you accordingly.

Thanks

This is my ticket number 2295109

Hi @Khush ,

Thank you for providing the ticket reference number. I will highlight this issue and work on it as a high priority to ensure it is resolved at the earliest possible time.

Thanks

1 Like

Thank you so much bro. Got my refund on the next day.

1 Like

Can you please provide assistance on my case too ? I have not even received a call from Niyo team even after putiing so many emails to them and trying everything. Please provide me assistance since I’m in need of my funds and that is not a small amount.
The ticket number is 2474254.

Hey @siddhantbd123

As discussed, the concern has been escalated to the team on priority. Be assured, we’ll connect back with you tomorrow with an update.

Hello Preeti, any update on this?

Hi @siddhantbd123

We are waiting for an update from the bank team. Once we’ve one we will connect back with you on call. Request your trust and patience.

1 Like

Any update on this ?
As per the call from the executive on Monday my Transaction was refused. Till when will the refund get credited to my original account ?

Hi @siddhantbd123,

According to the latest update we received, the amount should be credited back to your source account within the next 2 working days.

If you don’t see the refund in your account by then, please reach out to us, and we’ll get it checked and assist you further.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

1 Like

Hello,
My Transaction was refused on Monday and I got a call from the executive that I’ll be receiving the refund on Wednesday end i.e yesterday. But it still haven’t got credited yet and it’s been 2 days now.
The thing is I won’t be able to get in touch with you executives on call from Monday because I’ll be travelling abroad then.
Would you please look into it so that the refund is credited back to my source account till today or max tomorrow end of the days since I’m in need of those fund of mine ASAP.

Hi @siddhantbd123

Your transaction was rejected on Monday, which was a bank holiday. Since the reversal process takes two working days from the transaction failure date, and it was processed by the bank on Tuesday, we kindly ask you to wait until the end of today for the reimbursement to be completed. Thank you for your patience.

Hello, you can close my ticket. I just received the refund

Hi @siddhantbd123

Thank you so much for the confirmation. Take care. :grinning:

1 Like

It sounds like the refund might be stuck somewhere in the system.

Hey @Murali,

Just wanted to let you know that @siddhantbd123 has confirmed he received the refund. It looks like everything is cleared up now. Please check the reply for confirmation. :v:t2:

Hi Team,

I am not able to transfer money from Niyo App. There is balance in my DCB niyo account. Getting server eroor since afternoon.

Please look into this.

Ankit Kumar Mahto