Transactions and Refunds on Niyo Cards

I’ve responded in the DMs

Hey @shivam1040 Thank you for your patience. We have escalated your issue to the bank, and it is currently referenced under #CS1353623. According to the banking policy, the expected resolution date is September 6th.

We kindly request that you wait until this date for further updates. If you do not receive any communication by then, please do not hesitate to reach out to us again, and we will be more than happy to assist you further. :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll wait for sometime

1 Like

My money is deducted from account and transaction is successful but DCB account with Niyo not getting credited please resolve

I did two transactions one via UPI and other via IMPS, both are successful from respective banks

Account Number: 03814600059422

Hi @Himanshu_Garg ,

Welcome to the Niyo Community! :raised_hands:

Please know that your funds are safe and secure. Allow us to have this checked and we will keep you updated on the progress.

Thank you!!

Money is not showing… its been an hour… please solve its asap…
UPI/P2P/423948551399/Anam

Hi @Sahil4711,

Upon checking we see that the funds are credited to your account on August 26th at 02:14 AM and the same is reflecting. Do let us know you are still facing any issues so that we can have this investigated and assist further.

Thank you!! :smiley:

I made a Transfer to abroad (Ireland) to my brother’s account for ₹ 2,08,752.21 /- which is 2200 euros from Niyo Global App using their Send abroad option on 23 August 2024 at 4:30 pm.

The Transaction ID is 92bc42ee5ddc470c8ac2de4e30afad30.

I got a call from the Niyo Global Executive that the Transaction will not go through since my brother’s account is not a business account and that the amount deducted will be reverted back to my original account.
They told me to get in touch with SBI since while paying the amount I selected the option of Internet Banking and used my SBI Net Banking credentials to transfer amount from my SBI account.

I contacted with my SBI bank customer service and they told me that I’ve yet to get the refund and it is not credited into my account yet. They told me to get the Niyo Global team to intimate the refund from their side first.

I’ve already sent a lot of mails to the niyo global team. And they always redirect my query to dcb bank when I’ve told them that it isn’t related to DCB at all. Please give me a response Niyo team because it isn’t a small amount and I’m in need of those funds.

Hi @siddhantbd123

We’re here to look into your concerns and thank you for sharing the ticket ID. We’re forwarding this to the relevant team and shall keep you posted on ticket 2472103 with further developments. Be assured, your funds are safe.

Appreciate your trust and patience.

Although its rates are less, it is pain in the head to use it. Its been 1 week in USA and still that payment is stuck in amazon.com, it’s a nightmare. The support is use less. They give wrong solutions. I added card details and billing address correctly, deleted the card from wallet (apparently they do not allow the card to be saved on website, eventhough worked in Walmart), then also the payment declined. Everytime they gave some stupid reason for declining. I had to use paypal where I had to pay expensive exchange rates. Even the bank transfer to chase account was declined. Worst card experience.

Hi @Parnika_Gupta,

Welcome to the Niyo Community!

As per the update from the concerned team, the bank has already contacted you and provided the necessary information. Your request has been assigned the reference number CS1388584, and the estimated resolution time is 30-08-2024.

You should have received details about this request and the expected resolution timeline.

Thank you for your understanding and patience. :raised_hands:t2:

Hello,
I got my refund of 127 euros few days ago, the amount of refund is showing in my app but I am unable to transfer the refunded amount to another account.
It says i have insufficient balance.
I have tried emailing the support team but they didn’t help.

Hi @Vidhi1,

We’ve reviewed your case and noticed that your account is with Equitas Bank. Unfortunately, due to security reasons, we do not have the authority to access transaction details from our end.

To resolve this, you can contact Equitas Bank directly at customerservice@equitasbank.com or call their customer care number at 1800 103 1222. They should be able to assist you with the refund and address the insufficient balance issue.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Have received zero solutions till now, already been 2 days.

Already been 2 days. No solutions till now.

@Parnika_Gupta As mentioned in the previous reply, the bank has provided an estimated resolution time for your request (Reference Number CS1388584) of 30-08-2024.

I understand it’s been a few days, and we will keep you updated with any new information as soon as we receive it.

Thank you for your patience.

Hello,

I tried to withdraw cash in Bali ATM. Transaction went to pending state and could not withdraw the cash.

However money got debited. (It will refund back as i raised ticket)

However niyo wont refund back the ATM withdrawal fees they charged. They say it is not in their hands.

If money is refunded back, so must the other charges. If not then its robbery.

Just lost the trust you gave me few days back.

Almost 4 transactions failed continuously. Which is 2000₹ in withdrawal charges alone (which includes GST)

Hi @SarathkumarS ,

Upon reviewing your account, we see that you have already raised a ticket (ID: #2475009). Our team has provided an update on this matter, which has been sent to you via email. We kindly request you to check your inbox for the detailed information regarding your concern.

We appreciate your understanding.

I am unable to use the debited amount from my source account. I sent the money to niyo DCB bank account 16314600007467 but haven’t recieved yet. Please resolve it as it is urgent.

Hey @Akshat_Agrawal

We understand your concern regarding the transaction. Not to worry, in this situation, the funds gets credited back within 24-48 hours. If you’re experiencing any delay beyond this timeframe, please send us a screenshot of the transaction status at global.escalation@goniyo.com and we’ll be happy to assist further.

Thank you for your understanding!