#FeatureUpdate > Airport Lounge Access ✈️

Airport Lounge Access is now active for all our Niyo Global (SBM) customers! :seat:

You have a taste for finer things in life, why not enjoy the same while travelling!

Upgrade your travel experience and enjoy the luxuries of travelling by leveraging the cozy benefits that we have tailor-built for your next journey:

-Unplug from stress and replug to comfort and entertainment with free WIFI, TV, Magazines from your comfy lounge seats

-Why be mediocre when you can taste some sophistication? Experience a relaxing spa and unwind before the actual adventure*

-Relish your taste buds with unlimited beverages and mouth watering cuisines

-Travel stress-free and in style around the world with your Niyo Global Card to enjoy all the cool privileges!

Set your signature travel style with your Niyo Global Visa Signature ‘Tap & Pay’ Debit Card.

Check out this list of Visa partnered airport lounges that we are affiliated with: https://www.visa.co.in/en_in/visa-offers-and-perks/visa-airport-lounge-access-program/146561?cardProduct=65&paymentType=10&redemptionCountry=103

Please note:

1. Your card will be charged a nominal amount of Rs. 2 for each entry at the airport lounge.
  2. You can avail complimentary lounge access upto 4 per year (1 per quarter).
  3. *Visa T&C apply.

Cheers,
Neha

4 Likes

Good to know this. Thanks to the team for making this happen sooner than expected.

2 Likes

Wooah! You Suprised me Niyo! Was expecting Delayed Launch of The airport lounge access but you guys Suprised me as always!. Good luck with Introducing new Features soon :slightly_smiling_face:

Cheers
Sachin

3 Likes

Finally lounge access is here…:smiley:

3 Likes

@ashrithjain @Neha_Gupta
Can we get international airport lounge access in future.

The link you shared is not showing any airport lounge access page.

3 Likes

Hey @Abhijeet_Khairnar ! Welcome to :niyo_community: Community. Thanks for pointing it out. The link for the lounge access list was broken. I’ve added a new link. You may check the same above.

Regards,

3 Likes

I tried using card at Mumbai airport and I was very disappointed as the lounge did not accept card

Hey @Ubadaali ! Welcome to :niyo_community: Community. I’ve pinged you here in the community :mailbox:

1 Like

Amazing Initiative :heart:

2 Likes

Hey @jasneetS26 ! Welcome to :niyo_community: Community. We’re glad you like us. We’re happy to have you aboard :airplane:.

Cheers,

3 Likes

I tried using it in BLR lounge in Bangalore International Airport today, but the error said that bank is not part of the program yet. This lounge is mentioned in the list posted in the visa card india website.

4 Likes

Card not accepted at Oasis lounge, domestic terminal, Mumbai

4 Likes

Hi so for lounge access the owner of thr card can take one person with them or only the owner can go

2 Likes

Hey @Niteshkumar_G! Only the owner of the card is allowed to access the airport lounge facility. If you are taking someone with you, you may have to bear the charges.

Regards,

1 Like

Hi,
How many people are allowed entry to Airport Lounge with one card?

Hey @GuruAthwal! Welcome to Niyo Community!

Only one person is allowed to access the Airport Lounge with a card.

Regards,

Does the card work at Delhi International Airport (T3)?

1 Like