Watch FIFA World Cup™ in Style! ⚽

Hey football fans,

Brace yourself, the FIFA World Cup™ matches are all set to begin on 20th November 2022. Are you all excited?

We bring an exclusive opportunity for you to win tickets to the FIFA World Cup™ group matches! Here’s your goal to conquer:

:soccer::man_running:Spend ₹50,000 on international transactions during 12th September to 12th October 2022 and stand a chance to win a FIFA World Cup™ ticket, courtesy of VISA

That’s not all!

Get upto 12% off on Qatar Airways flight bookings with Niyo Global card

Use Code: APVISA22

Validity: 12th September-12 October, 2022

Lucky winners will be announced by 15th October’22!

For the love of the game, let’s go…

Read the full terms & conditions here:

Best,

Team Niyo

Heyy, I’m going to Qatar soon will my card work in Qatar? Can I be able to avail international lounge access on 22 nd September in Delhi airport. Pls update me thank you

2 Likes

Hey @Srigna_Reddy! Welcome to Niyo Community!

Yes, the Niyo Global card works in Qatar, and you should be able to access the international airport lounge access in Delhi airport. To know more about the airport lounge access, you may read our previous post here: #FeatureUpdate > Airport Lounge Access ✈️

Regards,

Change numbers my account

Hey @Prince_Shamim! Welcome to Niyo Community!

Currently, we do not have the facility to change the mobile number. If we bring that option, we’ll let you know. Thank you!

1 Like

Hello Team,
If I book an international flight ticket using Niyo card, will that count as an international transaction?

1 Like

Hey @shikha_kumari! Welome to Niyo Community!

If the transaction happens in foreign currency, then it will be considered an international transaction.

Regards,

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: How to Unfreeze my account

our account is not opening sir

I have already matched the criteria Will I have to sign up or am I directly eligible in the draw?

Hey @Azad_alam_Azad_alam! We see that your account has been successfully created. For any further help, feel free to connect to our in-app Live Chat Support team through your Niyo Global app.

Regards,

Hey @Aakash0702! Welcome to Niyo Community!

If you have made an international transaction and fall under the eligible criteria, then you stand a chance to win the ticket. Here are the terms and conditions. FIFA_TandC - Niyo

Regards,