Delay in card delivery!

Hello my name is Pranav. i have ordered a card on 3rd October now it’s been 16 days my card not delivered yet. Really a pathetic experience with niyo. My address is in Telangana so when i am tracking the card after ordering 4 days it’s in Hyderabad but i don’t know why instead of delivering me it shipped to somewhere else and the package is in Assam now. I think it’s the problem of your delivery partner please help me i need that card it’s urgent my travel date is near. If you unable to deliver it please send me a new card.

Hello my name is Pranav. i have ordered a card on 3rd October now it’s been 16 days my card not delivered yet. Really a pathetic experience with niyo. My address is in Telangana so when i am tracking the card after ordering 4 days it’s in Hyderabad but i don’t know instead of delivering me it shipped to somewhere else and the package is in Assam now. I think it’s the problem of your delivery partner please help me i need that card it’s urgent my travel date is near. If you unable to deliver it please send me a new card.

Hey @pranav_varanganti! Sorry for the delay in delivering the card to you. We are having this checked with our delivery partner. Kindly request you to allow us some time. Upon receiving an update, we’ll reach out to you.

Regards,

Please deliver it fast it’s very important and urgent for me. My travel date is within 10 days.

What happened can you reply. Are you able to deliver or not. If no send me the new card immediately.

Hey @pranav_varanganti! Our delivery team is looking into it. We are waiting to hear more updates on it. Rest assured, we’ll reach out to you at the earliest.

Hello my name is Dharmesh i have ordered a card on 12 October now it’s been 8 days my card not delivered yet. My address is in Gujarat so when i am tracking the card after ordering 4 days it’s in Ankleshwar 393002 but i don’t know why instead of delivering me it shipped to somewhere else now. I think it’s the problem of your delivery partner please help me i need that card it’s urgent my travel date is 23 october.

Hey @dharmesh_sukha_chemi! Welcome to Niyo Community.

Thank you for your time over the call. We see that your card has been delivered to you. For further help, you may reach out to our in-app Live Chat Support. Rest assured, our team will assist you.

What about my card. What’s the status of that card and when will I get my card.

@pranav_varanganti we are in constant touch with the delivery partners. They are working on it and we are yet to receive an update. Unfortunately, it’s taking time.