Card Not Delivered! Returned without any attempt to deliver!

My Niyo Global card date of delivery was 25th July, but when I checked the app it displayed card not delivered on 22nd. Basic procedure for delivery is a notification must be sent if the card is out for delivery beforehand. What the hell? How am I supposed to know when the card will be delivered without a notification before the original date of delivery? The tracking id for my card shows the attempt to deliver was made in bangalore, whereas I reside in Pune Maharashtra. What kind of service is this? After raising a ticket I get a message saying the reattempt to deliver the card will happen in 20-25 days. I can’t wait that long. Whats the point if ai do not receive the card before my International travel.
Please resolve this as early as possible. I need the card to be delivered at the earliest.

Hey @Neeraj_Karande! Welcome to Niyo Community!

We sincerely apologise for the card delivery experience you had. Feedback will be shared with our teams on this. We’ll have this investigated from our end. Please be assured that we’ll help you with your card delivery at your Pune communication address at the earliest.

Regards,

I have the same issue with delivery of my SBM card at Pune. AWB - 12424110825694

The tracking page shows delivery was attempted on 23rd July, but I did not receive any call, neither anyone come to my address. I have no clue where the card is now as Delhivery customer support is not responding.

I am supposed to leave from Pune on 29th July early morning and have lost all hope of getting this card, took a risk going for your service. Your customer support on email and chat is not helpful. Raised a ticket for this issue 1361228

Hey @namenotimportant! Welcome to Niyo Community!

As we checked, your consignment is out for delivery today. Our delivery agent will re-attempt to deliver the card to you. I’d request you to please be available on your registered mobile number. For any further help, reach out to us and we are happy to help you.

Regards,

I have got the card a while ago, you can close this complaint

1 Like

Hey @namenotimportant! Thanks for your time over the call and confirm that the card has been delivered to you. For any help, reach out to us and we are happy to help you.

Stay safe!

Regards,

Kindly request you to update me with the next date of delivery for my card.
Thankyou

@Deepak Facing the same issue at Mumbai. Ticket raised for the same, and hearing 20-25 days from your support team.

Hi @Ruchi_N, welcome to our community!

We at Niyo perfectly understand how things are important to our users and we treat them with a high level of care and accuracy to meet all expectations. Rest assured we have escalated your issue to the concerned team. We try our best to deliver the card as early as possible. For any further assistance kindly reach out to Live chat support or write to us at global@goniyo.com our team will be happy to assist you better.

Hey @Neeraj_Karande, for sure we will keep you posted regarding the card delivery once we have an update from the bank. Thank you!

Thanks @Manisha_Radhakrishna . Just received the card today from blue dart, you can please close this ticket.

@Ruchi_N thanks for confirming. Your kind words mean the world to us and to our entire team. We look forward to serving you again soon! :grinning:

@Manisha_Radhakrishna Thankyou for the swift delivery of the card. Received today. Appreciate the support and quick action.

Hey @Neeraj_Karande, I appreciate you confirming. We and our entire team are deeply touched by your warm sentiments. We’re eager to help you again soon!

Hi I also had the same experience. Card was supposed to be delivered yesterday but it’s returned without any one contacting me. Please check and update.

I’m not getting any reply from live chat as well as the ticket i raised.

Subject: Urgent: Non-Delivery of Forex Card (Tracking ID: 22700810270340) - Immediate Action Required

Dear Global Niyo Customer Service,

I am writing to express my extreme dissatisfaction and frustration regarding the non-delivery of the forex card associated with Tracking ID 22700810270340. It has come to my attention that the delivery attempt failed due to a vague reason: “Due to some reason. Contact customer support.”

This situation is not only disappointing but also causing a great deal of distress for my family. We have not received any communication from your end explaining the specific reason for the non-delivery, and this lack of transparency is unacceptable. Moreover, considering that my daughter is in touch with your customer support team and yet there has been no resolution or clarification provided is adding to our concern.

The timing of this failure couldn’t be worse, as we are scheduled to travel next week and the forex card was a critical part of our travel preparations. The uncertainty and panic caused by the non-delivery are completely unnecessary and avoidable.

I implore you to take immediate and decisive action to rectify this situation. I request that you not only ensure the immediate re-dispatch of the forex card but also take the necessary steps to expedite the delivery. Given the urgency of the matter, I strongly suggest that you utilize a reputed and reliable courier service to avoid any further mishaps.

In addition, I urge you to communicate with us promptly and transparently regarding the actions you are taking to resolve this issue. It is of utmost importance that we are kept in the loop and provided with a clear plan of action.

I understand that mistakes can happen, but it is the responsibility of Global Niyo to rectify them promptly and professionally. I expect nothing less than a satisfactory resolution to this matter within the next couple of days. Failure to do so will not only lead to a loss of trust in your services but also compel us to explore alternative options for our forex needs in the future.

I look forward to your prompt response and a swift resolution to this matter. Our travel plans and peace of mind are at stake here, and I trust that you will treat this matter with the urgency and seriousness it deserves.

Sincerely,

Manoj Verma

We appreciate your allowing us to make it right. Please accept our deepest apologies for the delay in your service. We take full responsibility for our actions and will work tirelessly to make them right.

We have tracked the status and we can now confirm that the card will be delivered to the address within 2-3 working days. Further any assistance you can write to us on global@goniyo.com.

The delivery time i was not in the place the card was returned in two times what will i doo for get card

Hi Muhammed,

I will DM you and take down few details.

Thanks