Card not delivered

I ordered the card on the 30th September. It is 7th October and the card is not dispatched yet. I will be travelling next week and ordered the card for this sole purpose. If the card is delivered after departure, it is of no use to me.

@Deepak you seem to be able resolve everyone’s issue. Please help me out

Hi @njindal1, welcome to our community! Once you place the order for your physical VISA Signature debit card, based on your location, it may take up to 10-15 business days for card delivery. Once your card is ordered, you’ll receive an AWB number (tracking ID) in your app with the latest delivery updates. You can also track your card through our delivery partners link: https://www.delhivery.com/ Also, let me escalate this to the delivery partner. Appreciate your patience in this matter.

Card dispatched. Thanks for the response.

It appears that NIYO is extremely poor in providing solutions to customer issues. Even my card delivery is delayed and my flight is on 14th October. I raised a ticket, but the ticket was auto- closed by Niyo even without mentioning any reason or providing delivery date. Raising a ticket seems to be mere eyewash. I am compelled to conclude that NIYO does not care for its customers. Looks like I need to strongly complain to RBI and the SBM Bank (where I had opened account).

Hi @njindal1, thank you for confirming it. Your kind words mean the world to us and to our entire team. We look forward to serving you again soon! :grinning:

Hey @A_C

As per our review, we find the card has been delivered to your communication address of 10th Oct 2022. It’d be great if you can confirm and we’d be much obliged to make your experience ahead a delightful one.

Gracias,
Ranjith M