#FeatureUpdate > Airport Lounge Access ✈️

I want to also avail this card’s ree lounge access option by issuing another card in the name of the nominee.
Usually my mother and father travel together and i do not want to open two different accounts. Just want an add on card to serve the same account.
A lot of banks offer this.
Can the same be done with Niyo Global?

Hey @rohit_bansal! Welcome to Niyo Community!

Currently, we do not have an add-on card facility for Niyo Global by SBM. Your feedback on this has been duly noted.

Regards,

Can someone tell me if Cochin International Airport is covered under Niyo Global?

G 89 Subhash Nagar
Bhilwara Rajasthan India 311001

1 Like

Hey @Bamgm14! Check out this list of Visa partnered airport lounges that we are affiliated with: Visa Offers and Perks | Visa

Hii niyo community
Alcoholic beverages are included in delhi airport lounges or not

1 Like

Hey @Manoj_Bishnoi! Welcome to Niyo Community!

Alcoholic beverages are not included in any of the airports. You can avail of them by paying extra (as per airport charges).

Regards,

If I have pounds loaded in the card, how will it deduct 2 rupees? And do I have to go to bank to activate lounge access feature or it comes by default?

Hey @Vikalp_Gaur! Welcome to Niyo Community!

You’ll always be loading only INR to your Niyo SBM account. Whenever you make an international transaction, your INR will be converted to that country’s local currency on live bases. This currency conversion will happen according to the Visa exchange rate.

Regards,

Hi Deepak,

To the point, I have three questions.

1. Is it only lounge access, mentioned in the pdf file above?
2. Is it possible to access the lounge using the virtual card?
3. Does this card include food/or does it depend on the lounge?

Respected Sir/Madam

To the point, I have a Niyo Global card and two questions.

1. Is it possible to access the lounge using the virtual card?
  2. Does this card include food/or does it depend on the lounge?

Hi @Mayank_Vekariya, Yes! Your account comes with one complimentary Airport Lounge access per quarter at select airports within India. You can check out the link below to know more about the participating airports. https://in.review.visa.com/content/dam/VCOM/regional/ap/india/global-elements/documents/in-participating-airport-lounges.pdf

No, you can’t access the lounge using a Virtual card. It depends on the lounge. For any further assistance kindly write to us at global@goniyo.com our team will be happy to assist you better.

Can I access the lounge for international flight at Mumbai airport?

I tried Niyo Bank Card on Hyderabad International (Plaza Premium) Lounge and it worked successfully :partying_face:

Thank you Niyo Team! :blush:

Hi Prateek, welcome to our community! Glad that we’re able to add value to your life with our services. Hi5 back at you! :raised_hands: For any further assistance kindly write to us at global@goniyo.com our team will be happy to assist you better.

Does the lounge access work on NIYO by DCB ?

Hey @Maneet_Sawhney! Welcome to Niyo Community!

Niyo Global by DCB does not have an airport lounge access facility. It’s available only with Niyo Global by SBM.

Regards,

Is this working in the international lounge at Bangalore for 080 lounge ?

Will this card work in any banglore airport international lounges? Anyone tried? Please let me know

Hey @insta_vin @gsvn32! Welcome to Niyo Community!

Here’s the list of airports where you can avail of airport lounge services. https://www.visa.co.in/content/dam/VCOM/regional/ap/india/global-elements/documents/in-participating-airport-lounges.pdf

Regards,

It dint work at 080 international lounge at Bangalore even though I had multiple asked the niyo team if it will work or not .and niyo team confirmed saying that it will work .But 080 dint accept niyo card .Luckily we had priorty pass .very disappointed by niyo card