#FeatureUpdate > Airport Lounge Access ✈️

Hey @insta_vin

This is certainly not the experience we wanted you to have, kindly share the following details, Terminal Number, Date & time, for us to check and ensure your journey ahead with us is hassle-free.

Gracias,
Ranjith M

@Deepak Can you please find out from the 080 Domestic lounge team at blr airport whether Niyo global card is accepted. We dont want any surprises during our visit

@Ranjith Can you please find out from the 080 Domestic lounge team at blr airport whether Niyo global card is accepted. We dont want any surprises during our visit

Hey @Deepak_Pattanaik! Welcome to Niyo Community!

Here’s the list of airport lounges which you can avail of using your Niyo Global by SBM app. https://www.visa.co.in/content/dam/VCOM/regional/ap/india/global-elements/documents/in-participating-airport-lounges.pdf

A few users have confirmed that they were able to avail of the complimentary domestic lounge (080) at Bangalore airport.

I am at the airport. Just got a confirmation from 080 lounge that Niyo cards are not accepted. Niyo team should either update the lounge or take to the lounge team. Luckily i had a priority pass or else it would be a waste of time

I was able to avail the lounge first time, but since last two visits the Niyo Global debit card was not accepted at Delhi Airport - DEL18 and DEL19.

I think the list needs to be updated or verified!