Delivery of Niyo Forex Card

Hi M/s Niyo

I had applied for a new Niyo Forex Card on 2nd October 2022.

I have not yet received the card.

Tracking on Niyo App shows it will be delivered on 8th October, but it has not even been dispatched yet (as of today).

Tracking on Delhivery website shows no such consignment exists !!

Kindly deliver the card URGENTLY as I am travelling to Germany early next week !!

Kindly acknowledge receipt of this mail.

Best Regards,

Dr. Ajay Chhatre
email: a#####a@gmail.com
THANE

1 Like

Hey @A_C! Welcome to Niyo Community!

Thanks for bringing this to us. We are sorry for the delay in delivering the card to you. This has been highlighted to our team, and we are working on it. We kindly request you allow us some time. Rest assured, we’ll reach out to you as soon as we have an update on this.

Regards,

Hey @A_C! Your card is out for delivery. You may track your card here:
Delhivery Tracking We kindly request you to please wait till today end of the day. Our delivery partner may try to connect with you on your registered mobile number.

Regards,

It appears that NIYO is extremely poor in providing solutions to customer issues. Even my card delivery is delayed and my flight is on 14th October. I have raised a ticket, but the ticket was auto- closed by Niyo even without mentioning any reason or providing delivery date. Raising a ticket seems to be mere eyewash. I am compelled to conclude that NIYO does not care for its customers. Looks like I need to strongly complain to RBI and the SBM Bank (where I had opened an account for my Niyo Forex Card).

No proper phone numbers are provided on which we can talk to Niyo support staff.

Toll free numbers never work and the autorecorded messages appear to go in loop !! USELESS totally.

My email id: a######a@gmail.com

It appears that NIYO is extremely poor in providing solutions to customer issues. Even my card delivery is delayed and my flight is on 14th October. I raised a ticket, but the ticket was auto- closed by Niyo even without mentioning any reason or providing delivery date. Raising a ticket seems to be mere eyewash. I am compelled to conclude that NIYO does not care for its customers. Looks like I need to strongly complain to RBI and the SBM Bank (where I had opened account).

1 Like

Hey @A_C! As checked, your card is out for delivery. You may track your card here:
Delhivery Tracking We kindly request you to please wait till today end of the day. Our delivery partner may try to connect with you on your registered mobile number.

Regards,

Hey @A_C! We’ve tried to connect with you on your registered mobile number. Unfortunately, we couldn’t get connected due to a bad line. We believe that your card has been delivered to you. Kindly request you to confirm the same so that we can make a note of it and close this request.

Regards,