UAE tax refund amount is not credited in my dcb bank account

On 1 march 2024, I returned from dubai and at dubai airport, I submitted niyo dcb bank debit card details for dubai VAT refund (planet tax free). Refund process was completed with successful payment on 5 march 2024 but I didn’t receive it in my bank account.

Hi Dhruvesh,

Apologies for the delay in addressing your concern.

To resolve the issue with your Dubai VAT refund, kindly provide the complete details including the refund amount to our team at global@goniyo.com. They will assist you accordingly.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Already sent email, but after 3-4 days getting reply to send email to another email id for dcb bank. Process is hectic. Can’t you guys directly communicate with dcb bank and forward my request as you have partnership with dcb bank?

What if my money didn’t credits to my bank account?

Hi Dhruvesh,

We understand your frustration with the current process. Unfortunately, we cannot follow up directly with DCB Bank on your behalf. However, for certain issues like yours, direct communication with them is necessary for a more efficient resolution.

Please feel free to reach out to DCB Bank directly at 022 6899 7777 or 040 6815 7777, or via email at customercare@dcbbank.com. They are better equipped to assist you with your specific concerns and ensure a smoother resolution.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We’re here to help.

Thanks