Haven't received refund of 450€ on my Niyo Global

It was done on 17th July. The merchant said he sent refunded the transaction for 450€ and i still didn’t get it back onto my account. I have no acknowledgement also that the refund request has been raised and I will get my money back. Even the forex adjustment was also done. Can you please process the refund

Hi @pravchuk, welcome to our community! As we checked on 17th July 2022 there was two transaction done for the amount of Rs. 36,360 /- But the 1st transaction at 17-07-2022 03:13:15 PM was PAYMENT_FAILURE due to Daily Transaction Limit for this transaction type exceeded. And the second transaction at 17-07-2022 03:14:16 PM was successful. If the amount is refunded the refund transactions are usually processed within 15 business days for international transactions. We’d request you to kindly wait for the auto refund.

Hi Same thing happend with Me, Did you get your refund money back?

Please reply.

Thanks

@Manisha_Radhakrishna Can you please confirm? Today is day 15 since transaction day. For God’s sake please atleast see the receipts and confirm that it will 100% happen instead of making people wait.

Scan 2414.pdf (324.7 KB)

Hey @pravchuk

Thank you for your valuable time on the call. As discussed, kindly allow me the window to have this highlighted with the bank and get back to you with an update.

Gracias,
Ranjith M

Screen shot of talk with merchant

Hey @pravchuk

As per the update we received, your refund has been processed and credited successfully to your account. We request you confirm it you’ve received the funds in your account. Reach out in case you need assistance. We’d be more than glad to offer you the needful support.

Gracias,
Ranjith M

Hey thanks a lot. Finally after 16 days i received the amount. Thanks a lot @Ranjith ! You helped me so much for fixing all this. Even with this hiccup I’m really glad I picked Niyo Global. Helped me dealing with so many different currency transaction while exploring europe.

Hey @pravchuk

Its been my pleasure assisting you. Rest assured, any moment you need assistance reach out to us here. We’d be more than happy to offer you the needed support.

Gracias,
Ranjith M