Sim Swap Attack | Change Mobile Number

Hello everyone,

I am a Niyo DCB user. I don’t have a credit card but only use their debit card.

Recently, there was a SIM swap attack on my number and a duplicate sim was issued by the fraudsters. Luckily, I came to know in time and was able to save myself.

After this, I changed my mobile number, changed in Aadhar and bank accounts as well as DCB account. But Niyo (not DCB) is not changing my number and everytime I mail them, they ask me to contact DCB (who have already changed the number).

For logging in to Niyo, I need to use the old number which was attacked. Due to this, I am being forced to use the old number. What should I do? Why is Niyo not changing my number which is a very simple things to do for any bank or fintech?

Hi Sahil,

I trust this email finds you in good spirits.

Could you please send an email to global@goniyo.com detailing the specifics of your query? Our team is fully dedicated to supporting you and will make every effort to promptly address your concerns.

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

Sent an email 6 days ago. No proper response yet.

Hi Sahil,

I hope this message finds you well.

Apologies for any inconvenience you’ve experienced. Could you please share the ticket reference number with me? This will enable me to quickly locate your issue and work towards resolving it as soon as possible.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Hi Jumain,

Can you DM me? There is no ticket number but I’ll share my email address on which the conversation is ongoing.

Hi Sahil,

Sure let me DM you.