Queries regarding the new SBM card

Hi @ashrithjain !

This is kanthi from Bangalore. I am travelling soon to Newcastle , London by sept 1st week for studies.
I would like to be enrolled for the beta program as i need the card urgently to pay my internaitonal tuition fees. Could you help me in the onboarding for the Niyo SBM beta program ASAP?

Thanks in advance!

Regards
Kanthi

Hey @Kanthi_G_Patel ! Welcome to Niyo community! Iā€™ll definitely help you out.

Download Niyo Global by SBM for: Android | iOS

If you do experience any hiccups, feel free to reach out to us again!

Cheers,
Ashrith

Hello sir, when will we benefit of 5% in our Niyo Global SBM

Plz make my account
There is lots of problems

Hey @David_Bhardwaj ! Welcome to Niyo Community!

Stay noted that the account creation process is 100% digital and automatic. Download Niyo Global by SBM for: Android | iOS and open an account in under 5 minutes.

If you do experience any hiccups, kindly drop a mail to onb-global@goniyo.com

Regards,
Ashrith

CKYC problem

My CKYC was done on November 2019 by Digi Bank

Hii.
How is the duration of year will be calculated.
What I mean is that is it the banking financial year which ends in approx April I guess.
Is that the end of financial year or the year is counted on the day our card has been issued.
Which one is the way by which we can plan our duration in which no tcs should be deducted.

Hi @RAGHAV_AGRAWAL ,

It is the financial year.

Cheers!
Bansari

@Vinay_Bagri
Hi my name is umalakshmi Vella
So my concern is that my international transaction got declined.
I tried paying the taxi driver yesterday it got declined.
Then tried withdrawing money from ATM
That also got declined saying we are currently unable to proceed with this transaction.
Please look into it at the earliest as i am stuck here with no money for anything.
I rechecked everything in the app
Card setting
Contacless
Atm withdrawal
Swipe
International payment everything i have activated from my end.its all in green.

But I from my end when i was going through card settings and stuff found this,
When the card is active
In card setting
Other locks
All kind off payment modes are in green colour.

But when card is locked
And then when i check other locks payment modes
All modes of payment is in green colour except for international payment.
Will attach the pic below
Also please check whether the card is enabled for international payments from your end or bankā€™s end or guide me if I have to do something but kindly help me out of this mess.

Hi @Anjali_Raveendran,

Thank you for writing to us. We have noted your concern.

On the card not functional, we have noticed that you are trying to use your card for an amount greater than your available balance.

Please refresh you balance, by pulling down on the home screen to get the updated balance.

You can load the card using IMPS, NEFT ,RTGS and UPI.

Regards,

Would you still provide the passport holder to the new customers?

Hi @shikharmakkar ,

Passport holder was for early users.

Cheers!
Bansari

Ok, thanks for your response.

I deposited 1 lakh INR to card, when i will spend some money at dubai airport and in canada how they will deduct it?
Conversation fees or google live rate?
How to avoid 100 rs+gst withdrawal charge in aborad?
Do you have tie ups so from that pericular AMTs i can withdraw my money free?

In India, How to check my phyisical card?
If i visit nearby ATM and withdraw some money ,Itā€™s chargeable?

You canā€™t avoid that withdrawal charges of 118/-.
Conversion rate is as per visa forex rate for the day.
No withdrawal charges in India upto 5 transactions in a month. After that Rs.20 per transaction.

@Ashish_Sinojia The amount thatā€™ll be deducted would be very very close to the google live rate (basically visa rates) but the transactions are settled 2 days later. So if the rates go up days later, youā€™ll be charged the difference then and if they go down, the difference would be credited in your account.

118 is valid for all international atm withdrawals, no matter what but to avoid any extra charges look for atms that do not charge any withdrawal fee.

In india, your card works like any other debit card and could be used anywhere with upto 5 free transactions a month at any atm machine.

1 Like

I want to know about the debit card annual feesā€¦
Is there any way like spend or anything to avoid the charges which undergoes after 1 year of cardā€¦
590 + gst
Solution for this charge pleaseā€¦

@Nikhil_Choudhary the charges are ā‚¹499+GST and donā€™t worry the charges are likely to be waived off in the future following certain criterion and soon youā€™ll know about the details

Hope this helps
Cheerio

1 Like