I have applied for Niyo DCB card but no one contacted me for the same from the Niyo Team. Can you please look into it

I have applied for Niyo DCB card but no one contacted me for the same from the Niyo Team. Can you please look into it .

I looking to get a DCB card asap.

Hi @Ankit_Verma ,

Welcome to Niyo Community!

As of now onboarding for Niyo Global by DCB is on hold as we are undergoing process enhancements. It is expected to go live shortly, watch out this space for further updates.

Cheers!
Bansari

1 Like

Hello Bansari,

Can you please let me know an estimated date, I need the card in near future. If it is not possible I need to look for an alternative service.

Hi @Ankit_Verma ,

We do apologize. We can’t give a set timeframe, but our team will come just as soon as there’s an update.

Cheers!
Bansari

So, can i go for niyo sbm card?

Whats the difference between Niyo DCB and Niyo SBM card ?

Is Niyo SBM also a Forex card?

Hi @Ankit_Verma ,

I believe your answer to difference between Niyo DCB and Niyo SBM is here: Beta Version - Niyo Global in partnership with SBM Bank India (State Bank of Mauritius):earth_americas: - #92 by Bansari

Please stay noted that Niyo Global by SBM is in beta phase therefore we recommend to have a back up while travelling overseas.

Cheers!
Bansari

Hi @Bansari

Can you help me in understanding that why 5% TCS is deducted with Niyo DCB card and not with Niyo SBM ?

Please deliver virtual debit card

Donot close my account