International Withdrawal Charges

Withdrawal fees is free for the first time is free in DCB and 100 from the second time onwards.

Aren’t there similar offer in sbm card

Hi @Ayushmat_Modgill ,

Welcome to the Niyo Community!

(1/2) Charges for International withdrawal on Niyo Global by DCB is depending on the respective bank’s ATM

(2/2) Charges on SBM International ATMs: ₹100 per transaction + GST

Cheers!
Bansari

HI @Bansari ,

Do you still provide Niyo Global by DCB although i have applied for SBM one but is there a way i can still get DCB if i apply

Hey @Aman_Chaudhary! Currently, the onboarding for Niyo Global by DCB is on-hold. It may take some more time for us to start onboarding new users for Niyo DCB.

Thank You @Deepak i would also like to ask you i have asked SBI to get my CKYC done since when earlier today i tried to signup for niyo global by SBM error of ckyc not found appeared so when i get the ckyc done will i be able to signup with same number?

Hey @Aman_Chaudhary! You may have to wait for at least 20 days once you receive your CKYC number from your bank and then try onboarding for Niyo SBM. If that doesn’t help, we may not be able to onboard you for Niyo SBM until we have an alternative onboarding method. You may have to try another product of ours i.e NiyoX.

@Deepak I have received my CKYC number in email yesterday and i was able to signup for the card thank you.

1 Like