Queries regarding the new SBM card

Do i need a bank account with sbm to use niyo sbm card ? or is it ok to have account from other bank other than sbm to open sbm niyo card?

Hey @Ganesh_Ravindran ! We’re happy to explain it to you. Once you successfully onboard to Niyo Global by SBM, you are automatically provided with a Zero Balance SA which earns upto 5% interest on savings.

Hey is niyo by sbm bank still giving the goodies such as passport cover along with the card?
Is niyo by sbm bank good over the niyo by dcb??

Hey @Nikhil_suthar ! Welcome to Niyo community. With every welcome kit that is delivered, it contains Niyo Global VISA Signature ‘Tap & Pay’ Debit card, Passport Holder, SOC document, T&Cs document.

I am using niyo global SBM app . I am facing some problem with the app , it crashes serval times

I want to add niyo global SBM debit card with Samsung pay or Apple Pay like a virtual debit for nfc tap & pay method, but I cannot able to add the card b

Hi. I created my niyo sbm account today, and I have received the mail that my account has been created ,along with customer id and account number. But in the app, it shows the account creation is still pending.

Hi @Sheetal_Rao ,

Firstly Welcome to the Niyo Community!

Please write to us at onb-global@goniyo.com with your concerns + registered mobile number + screenshots so we don’t miss out on any of the queries and resolve them on priority.

Cheers!
Bansari

Done that already. Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi
I tried to register on Niyo SBM app but unfortunately I am unable to do so. Every time I tried to create an account, I get a notification stating my KYC is not done but I am having my Pan Card and other details in hand. Pls let me know how to create account and do help me in the process.

Hi Aman,

This might help!
Bansari

Hi ashrithjain I downloaded the beta app and registered I completed my kyc and all personal details but when I’m trying to tap on create account its saying account creation is pending but many of my friends successfully created account after me but I’m not able to so please let me know as I need to travel by August 3rd week. If you need any further details plz let me know. Hoping to hear from you soon.

Hey @Nitesh_Vvs ! Welcome to Niyo community. The account creation is an automated process and is 100% digital. Rest assured, your account will get created automatically, meanwhile keep a track of the same in Niyo Global app. We’re happy to have you onboard. :airplane:

Cheers,

But it’s nearly been 2 weeks but still the account creation is pending can you plz look into it I have tried to clear data and install and register again still it shows pending. I can share my details if u can check what’s wrong with my account

1 Like

It’s been 4 days for mine account too and I have contacted customer support from email they’re saying me to wait 10-7 days :frowning_face:

1 Like

Hi @ashrithjain can I have any customer care number so I can cross check my issue with the team. It would really be helpful if you provide me some lead.

Hey @Nitesh_Vvs ! Could you please mail the same to onb-global@goniyo.com . We’re always on our toes to assist you. But, as mentioned, account creation is 100% digital and automated process. You’ll be notified via email once your account is ready!

2 Likes

As someone had mentioned that Niyo SBM has atm withdrawal charges* for international atm withdrawal but in niyo global first withdrawal is free each month… Is that true ? If yes then how much ?
Thank you.

Kindly delete your message as it contains very sensitive information , you can dm this screenshot to @Bansari @ashrithjain or write a mail at

onb-global@goniyo.com

Regards

1 Like

Hey @Sachin ! Thank you for respecting fellow members’ privacy. We appreciate that.

1 Like

My pleasure @ashrithjain :fist_right::fist_left:

2 Likes