Provide option for update registered mobile number

I have account in niyo global sbm. I used niyo global sbm card last one year. Its help me alot for international transaction and international atm withdrawal. But unfortunately i changed my phone and i lost my my old registered mobile number. So i can’t get access to my account.

Note :- old registered mobile number can’t recover anyhow.

Hey @Md_Hamid! We are sorry about it. Currently, we do not have the facility to update the mobile number. If we bring the facility in the future, we’ll let you know.

Regards,

When this facility is available. Because i can’t get access to my account.
Please understand my situation.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Regarding account opening…in niyo global

We do not have a tentative timeline for it. It would be great if you can reapply for your old registered mobile number.

I can’t do . Because it’s completely blocked

Sir is there any update about change/update registered mobile number or email id, name etc

Hi @Md_Hamid, we are sorry about it. Currently, we do not have the facility to update the mobile number. If we bring the facility in the future, we’ll let you know.

You guys say same thing again and again. Where is your customer support. And its 3 and half months. You guys say same thing again and again. But don’t provide any information and any support. I am getting frausted from you. I think i have worst experience and very worst coustomer service from Niyo global sbm.

Because of that i also give 2 star on your app review on play store. Its very worst ever customer support in my life.

It’s been a year since this concern has been raised and Niyo still doesn’t offer this option of changing mobile number. I am sure design, implementation, development of this feature does not take more than a month. It’s not like you will be launching it as an AB exp first.
Now, I am thinking of closing my account because you do noy provide this option. This account will be useless for me as I am deactivating my number.