Possible to update phone number in Niyo SBM?

Hello, will I be able to update my phone number in the Niyo SMB account (for using the Niyo SBM card)? Because when I’m outside India, the number with which I have registered on Niyo SBM will not be working, so I’ll need to get a new number. And each time I log into the app, I’m asked to verify the OTP sent to the registered phone number.

Hey @Sudhanshu_Chopra ! We certainly understand your concern. The registered mobile number cannot be changed as of now. However, we have made a note of your feedback and forwarded it to the right team. We will surely keep you informed once the feature is live. - WB

Thanks for letting me know.

Any idea when updating mobile number feature might be incorporated? If it will be incorporated at all?

Is there an alternative? Maybe I should delete the account and create a new one with the new phone number?

@Wasim_Al_Basha Kindly advise?

Hey @Sudhanshu_Chopra

We’re curious as much as you’re to make this update available at the earliest. Your account closure wouldn’t be a solution to update your details. Rest assured! you’ll be among the first few to know once the update is live. Stay tuned with us.

Gracias,
Ranjith M

1 Like

To update your phone number, the best approach would be to get in touch with Niyo Support directly. They can provide you with specific guidance on how to change your registered phone number while ensuring the process goes smoothly. This way, you won’t face any issues with OTP verification when logging into the app.

Additionally, as you mentioned, being outside India might pose some challenges in terms of receiving OTPs on your registered number. One helpful solution could be to generate phone number from a reliable source. These temporary numbers can be a great way to receive OTPs and maintain account security during the transition to your new phone number.

That’s a legit concern, especially when you’re traveling.

Updating your phone number for your Niyo SBM account sounds like a smart move. It should be possible, but the process might vary, so I’d recommend reaching out to their customer support for the most accurate info.

And hey, speaking of phone-related stuff, you might want to check out https://www.mightycall.com/ for some cool insights into phone management. They often have valuable tips to share. Good luck with your number update!

Same situation bro They can’t solve your problem every time I asked for change my number the he said this service is not working right now but now it was 2 years still they said same thing worst experience