Niyo Global CKYC and Aadhar mismatch

Hi- I was trying to create a Niyo Global account and get the Niyo global card. However, in the app after entering my mobile number and the pin subsequently, I get the message that names in ckyc and aadhar don’t match.

Can someone please offer a solution?

Hi @Mridul_Agarwal

A warm welcome to our Niyo community :innocent:

As we checked, there seems to be a mismatch in your Name with reference to your PAN & Aadhaar ID, kindly share a copy of the ID proofs at global@goniyo.com. Also, request you to visit your primary bank and check whether your KYC and Aadhaar name is the same and let us know along with the proof document to escalate this to the concerned team and reset your onboarding process where you can start from the beginning.

Gracias,
Ranjith M

I have checked with my bank and my name is correct and matches with aadhar and pan. I have mailed my aadhar and pan card on global@goniyo.com. For bank kyc I have attached a screenshot of my phone banking app showing my record. If there is any other proof that you require then please let me know.

@Ranjith

Is there any update? I already submitted the proof documents you mentioned on the email id. Please let me know.

@Ranjith

Hey @Mridul_Agarwal

Your concern is being looked into by our team. Kindly allow us the window to have this checked and get back to you with an update.

Gracias,
Ranjith M

I have same CKYC problem. How to solve it. I chq bank details with pan card , adharcard but all correct so now what to do for solving issue?

Hey @Ndlakhani99

Welcome to our Niyo Community :innocent:

Our team has requested you few details to access and assist you further. Kindly inbox the details.

Gracias,
Ranjith

I’m facing same issue even though my name on PAN and Aadhaar are same it is showing as mismatch in the app. Please help me with this.