Ckyc & aadhar data doesn't match

Have been trying to open an account on niyo global but it says aadhar & CKYC data doesn’t match. On enquiring there was a name mismatch in my primary bank account & my aadhar card which I got rectified. I want to know how do i apply fresh? Wherever I try to login with my number I receive the same error. How do I reset & apply fresh? The live chat support is of no use as I get a response there once in 24 hours & i need to explain them all over again.

Hey @Vinay_Singhania

Warm welcome to our Niyo Community.

I’ve tried to connect with you on call. Unfortunately, the
calls were disconnected. We’re glad to inform your account has been created successfully. We request you to confirm if you’re on the updated version of the application before login. Reach out to us any moment you need assistance. We’d be more than glad to offer you the needed support.

Gracias,
Ranjith M

Hi, could you please call back again now?

Hey @Vinay_Singhania! Thanks for your time over the call. As discussed, kindly reach out to the bank where the name has been updated for your wife’s account and request them to update the same in the CKYC from their end. Once the details are updated, your wife should be able to complete the onboarding for Niyo SBM. For any further help, you may reach out to onb-global@goniyo.com from the registered email.

Regards,

One of my friend is facing the same issue, email id is nayanachavan1391@gmail.com. can we fix this? Niyo Team