Niyo DCB app login is not working gives error crn/mobile number is not registered

Hi Team,
I am not able to login to the dcb app of niyo global and I have raised the request/mail 1 week back not not received any further information about this issue . They sais try after 2 days but 4 days has passed and even not replied on this issue . Can you please update what is the issue here.

Hi Ankit,

We sincerely apologies for the delay in fixing the issue.

Issue is already highlighted and our team is working aggressively and trying to
resolve the issue at the earliest. We cannot give you the exact time, but we are sure that issue will be fixed at the earliest.
It will be really appreciate to bear with us. We will ensure to fix the issue at the earliest and keep you posted.

Many Thanks

This is still not working. Isn’t there some sort of strict timelines for banking app? I think we should contact the banking ombudsman

Hi Gourav,

Apologies for the inconvenienced caused!

We have already highlighted the issue and following up continuously. Unfortunately we are not been provided the timelines. We will revert you at the earliest, once we get an update.

Further any assistance, kindly write an email to global@goniyo.com

Thanks

Uninstall the app from Android Mobile and reinstall it . Try again to login and you will be able to login now .
Some of the features in the app is still not working like seeing exchange rates or inward remittance but you will be able to do other stuff .

1 Like