Niyo Card delivery

Hi.

I have applied for a new card on 18th of July and my estimated delivery for card is 29th July to 3rd August. I am travelling abroad next week and I wanted niyo global international debit card to make my transactions. Can you please expedite the card delivery process and get the card delivered to me by 24th August at the max. Thanks!
Kindly help.

Hey @Akhil_Thakur! Welcome on board and welcome to Niyo Community!

We see that your card request has been placed on 19-Jul-2022 at 09:34 PM. Once your card is ready with your name on it, the bank will dispatch it immediately. You should be able to see the updated tracking details using the AWB number. The card will be delivered in the given timeline and unfortunately, we cannot expedite it from our end. We kindly request you to please wait.

Regards,

Hi I have the same problem. If you cannot expedite the process. It’s better we transfer our money to our original account and close this account.

I and my wife have applied for a new card and my estimated delivery for card is 29th July to 3rd August. I am travelling abroad next week and I wanted niyo global international debit card to make my transactions. Can you please expedite the card delivery process and get the card delivered to me by 24th August at the max. Thanks! Kindly help.
Tracking ID - 12424110876050 and 12424110877122

Hi @Mohan_Sabat, welcome to our community! Honestly, we do not have any way to influence or expedite the delivery of the card, however, we see that in metro locations the cards have been delivered there well ahead of time. The standard time for the delivery is 10-15 days. For any further assistance kindly write to us at global@goniyo.com our team will be happy to assist you better.