I am leaving for international trip on 29th July ..I want my niyo global card before travelling date....please help

I am leaving for international trip on 29th July …I want my niyo global card before travelling date…please help

Hi @vishalpotdar, welcome to our community!

We don’t have any means to influence the card delivery, however, please rest assured you can expect the card to be delivered to you in 10 to 15 days of time once the order is placed. You’d be able to track the delivery from your app itself. From your app, select card settings > click on the track option. You can also use your registered mobile number or AWB number (tracking ID) to track your card on Delhivery Website as soon as you place the card order.

As we checked you placed the order on at 26-Jul-2022 06:57 AM hence it will take time to get delivered.

Can it be delivered at my international destination address???

I won’t be there then at home …can card would handed over to my mom and dad???

@vishalpotdar, Yes the card can be collected by your parents. For further assistance kindly reach out to Live chat support from the app or write to us at global@goniyo.com our team will be happy to assist you better.

II have postponed my international trip for the card delivery…I am flying on 4th August and my card delivery date is 1st August will it reach me by time …please help

Hi @vishalpotdar, as we stated above you placed the order on at 26-Jul-2022 06:57 AM. However, please rest assured you can expect the card to be delivered to you in 10 to 15 business days of time once the order is placed. You’d be able to track the delivery from your app itself. For more assistance kindly reach out to Live chat support from the app or write to us at global@goniyo.com our team will be happy to assist you better.