Niyo account creation pending for a week

Hi, i wanted a niyo global card by SMB but it’s showing my account is being created for the last week. Can someone please help to let me know, as on app it shows ita quick process and should be done within 2hours, what is going on and where is the process stuck?
And how much time should i expect it to get resolved?

Hey @Vanshaj_Behl! Welcome to Niyo Community!

Inconvenience regretted! There seems to be a problem that has occurred during the onboarding procedure. The issue has been highlighted to our team for further action. Kindly note, that it may take slightly longer. We’ll reach out to you as soon as we receive an update.

Regards,

1 Like

Hi @Deepak , I know you probably won’t be able to confirm it to me that when this problem will get solved, but do you think personally if i would be able to get the physical card by 11th August? As i was traveling and i need the card. And i know i can apply to other places also, but i was hoping if i could use this card. What would be the probability of this getting solved in 3-4weeks from now?

Hey @Vanshaj_Behl

We entirely understand the despondency due to the delay in your account creation. We’d like to have you kept informed, our team is predominantly working harder on the issue to bring a solution. Rest assured, you can count on us.

Gracias,
Ranjith M

1 Like

Can we try reapplying for the card if that is faster? Like can you clear the record that i tried for the process and make it like a fresh try. If that’s possible, please let me know. Cause my friend tried and his account got created instantly but mine has taken 3weeks now. So can ut happen if i retry for the process it gets done instantly?

1 Like

Hey @Vanshaj_Behl! Unfortunately, we cannot clear the details. However, we have highlighted your case to the bank for further help. We’ll reach out to you as soon as we receive an update from the bank.

Regards,

1 Like

For update about the thread.
My Account successfully got created today, thanks niyo team.
Card is on the way now.

1 Like

Hey @Vanshaj_Behl! We believe that your card has been delivered to you. For any help, you may reach out to our live chat support through the Niyo SBM app and we are happy to help you.

Regards,