Stuck on account creation

It has been 4-5 days since I applied but I still didn’t get any follow-ups, please ask the team to process my application quickly as I need this card urgently.

Hey Snehil!

Thank you for your time on the call.

We request you to kindly try onboarding on the app once again, and confirm if you are able to proceed. You should be able to register without any issue. In case, the problem does persist, please reply back to the same thread so that we can investigate it further. LK

1 Like

Same problem persists after reinstalling the app.

@Snehil We are having this checked. Kindly allow us some more time and we will reach out to you with an update.

Regards,

Sure, let me know asap as it is a little urgent.

Do you guys have any updates??

Hey @Snehil! Our team is working on it and it may take up to 2-3 business days. Rest assured, we’ll reach out to you once we receive an update.

Regards,

It has been more than 5 days, what happened?

Hey @Snehil! Our sincere apologies for the delay. It’s taking a longer time than expected. We are constantly following up with our team on this and we’ll reach out to you as soon as we receive an update.

Still facing the same error even after 19 days

Hey @Snehil! Our sincere apologies for the delay in helping you with the onboarding for Niyo Global by SBM. The issue has been resolved for most of the users. Unfortunately, a few of the users are still facing it. Our team is working on it and we are constantly following up with them to expedite it. We’ll reach out to you once receive an update on your account.

Regards,

@Deepak do you have any update? It has been more than 1 month.

@Snehil The delay has been escalated to the next level and we are yet to receive an update on this. We understand that it’s taking a long time and we are sorry about it.

Hello Deepak A, I have tried to create an account on the app. I have also emailed but not received any response. Can you please tell me what is to be done?

My PAN and Aadhar both have the same name. However, on your app it is showing that the names are different. I have never had any trouble on any other platforms before this. Pleease check and get back to me. Or check your email ID: onb-global@goniyo.com where I have reached out.

Hey @Karina_Shah! Welcome to Niyo Community!

Regret the inconvenience! We kindly request you to reach out to our live chat support team and share the relevant details and we’ll have our team have this checked.

Regards,

This did not work. They have not replied although I have tried several times. Please check and let me know what the solution is. I am travelling in 2 weeks and if there is no solution, I can get a forex card from my bank itself.

Hey @Karina_Shah! We are sorry to inform you that we cannot onboard you for Niyo Global by SBM at the moment as you haven’t met the required onboarding criteria. Probably due to the mismatch in the details. The PAN details are fetched from NDSL and it looks like the name is different from the Aadhaar. It may take some more time for us to bring a turnaround. Alternatively, you may try NiyoX that offers 0 forex mark-up charge for your international transactions.

Regards,

My details are the same on both portals. I can verfiy and show it to you. I have not had any issues so far…

@Deepak As per discussion on call, I went to the bank and did Re-KYC and made sure it was normal KYC, Please try to create my account again.

Hey @Karina_Shah! Upon investigation with our team, we are sorry to inform you that we cannot open Niyo Global by SBM account for you due to the name mismatch, In our system, the names are pre-populated from the existing NSDL records. Since there is a name mismatch here, you’re unable to proceed with the onboarding.

This is a 100% digital account, I’m afraid, at the moment, we don’t have the option to manually correct the name in our records. You must make the change in the NSDL as per the documents and retry again.

Regards,