Niyo Global account creation pending since a week !

Hi Team !
Its been a week since I have completed my onboarding process with Niyo Global but my account creation is still pending ! I have tried emailing the customer support multiple times but no one has resolved my query yet.
Also, I tried contacting the customer care number and that too gets disconnected after an automated message ! This is really disappointing. You guys should at least have a good customer support team so that issues like this could be resolved. There are a lot of people like me facing the same issues.
I have a flight to board in 10 days and I have no idea when will I receive my card !
Kindly help me with this concern.

Hey @Khushbu_Virmani! Welcome to Niyo Community!

Sorry for keeping you waiting and for the experience you had with us. We duly noted your feedback, and we’ll share that with our team to improve our customer support experience.

There seems to be an issue that has occurred on the bank side while creating an account for you. This has been highlighted to our team for further investigation. It may take a slightly long time to have this fixed. We’ll reach out to you as soon as we receive an update.

Alternatively, you may try NiyoX offers a 0 forex markup for international transactions. Read more about the Difference between NiyoX and Niyo SBM - #2 by Deepak

Regards,