I created account in niyo global but it show your account creation is pending. I send mail to niyo emila adresss and they ask me to send screenshot. I send them screenshot but then no reply

Hi @sachin_rawat123, this is not the experience we want you to have. We have escalated this to the bank on your behalf, and we will try to update you as soon as we can. Appreciate your patience in this matter.

Please solve this problem as soon as possible because i dont have much time and i need this card soon.

Hi @sachin_rawat123, On your behalf, we have escalated this to the bank, and we’ll do our best to keep you informed as quickly as we can. Thank you for your understanding in this circumstance.

How long it will take?

A post was merged into an existing topic: Account Creation Stuck Since 10th July

The app is always redirecting to investment wealth account. I want savings account. Please help me to get the card before 20th August cos I’m going to study abroad.

Hey @Mayan_Mohit

Thank you for your valuable time on the call. I certainly believe that I was able to add clarity to your concern. We recommend you check out our NiyoX or Niyo DCB which can be a handy option considering your travel dates.

Gracias,
Ranjith M

Thank you for your email. But i didn’t completed my onbiarding yet. Then how i will get card!

Many thanks

It’s alredy 1 week i have created account in niyo sbm but my account showing that “Your account creation is pending”
I have send many mails but i haven’t received a single satisfied reply from niyo team.
Now i think they can’t resolve this problem and its waste of time.

1 Like

Exactly. No update on the exact reason of KYC issue .

Hi @sachin_rawat123, we tried reaching your registered number but the calls are out of network coverage. I understand that the issue has been resolved to your satisfaction. Feel free to connect with us if you face any difficulty. For any further assistance kindly reach out to live chat support or write to us at global@goniyo.com our team will be happy to assist you better.

Hi @Vivek_Sidara, Inconvenience regretted! A few of our users are facing this issue while onboarding for Niyo SBM. It has been highlighted to our team and they are working on it. Unfortunately, it’s taking an unusual time and we sincerely apologize for it. We are constantly following up with our team to have this fixed. It would be great if you can allow us some more time. In the meantime, you may use your NiyoX which offers a 0 forex mark-up for international transactions

I have same problem

Hello @Trashcan! We regret the inconvenience caused. We’ve escalated the issue to our team. Rest assured, we’ll get back to you with an update as soon as possible. In the meantime, you may try NiyoX which offers a 0 forex mark-up for international transactions. -WB

Hello @Trashcan! We tried to reach you, however, we were unable to establish contact. We’re so glad to inform you that your Niyo Global By SBM account has been created successfully. We apologize once again for the time it took and thank you for your patience & understanding throughout. -WB

its been more than 15 days since i have completed my process still my account is not created…no response from anyone.kindly look into it.
hishamullah123@gmail.com

Hey @hishamullah_kt

A warm welcome to our Niyo Community :slight_smile:

As we checked, your account is stuck in the phase of creation. This has been highlighted to our team for appropriate action. Kindly bear with us while we work on this and get back to you with an update.

Gracias,
Ranjith