Need clear steps to pass open GoNiyo

Continuing the discussion from CKYC Error while opening account:

Kindly help me understand, i have linked my bank which is my salaried where the primary address will be Offical address and mail address will be my present address (Home) as my residential address however, my KYC is marked as Normal and i made re-kyc via my netbanking however m little concerned should i have to remove my official address to match kyc or what is the process please advice clearly since i am moving to other country and m stuck with screen attached

Kindly help me understand, i have linked my bank which is my salaried where the primary address will be Offical address and mail present address as my residential address however, my KYC is marked as Normal and i made re-kyc via my netbanking however m little concerned should i have to remove my official address to match kyc or what is the process please advice clearly since i am moving to other country and m stick with screen attached

Hey @venkatesh_bt! Welcome to Niyo Community!

If you’ve got the above screenshot in your Niyo Global app, we are sorry to inform you that we cannot onboard you due to CKYC-related issues. It looks like your CKYC doesn’t match the required onboarding criteria.

Alternatively, you may try NiyoX offers a 0 forex markup for international transactions. Read more about the Difference between NiyoX and Niyo SBM - #2 by Deepak

Regards,

Ok this is something new process for me to follow which i never came across. Sp. Please advice do i need to contact bank or who?? To get this CKYC updated. Niyo seems to have a different criteria and your software follows different algorithms to match the records, its getting clueless when you give such screen shots whithout looking into app and raise concerns or ticket with you guys to guide us through. So my question what is my Next go??