Unable to create account CKYC entry not found

Hi,
I’m trying to register for the Niyo Global card using the Niyo SBM app. But I’m stuck here - unable to find CKYC entry. What do I do?

Hey @Akshat_Pandya ! Welcome to Niyo Community. It looks like you don’t have a KYC record in the CKYC directory. Unfortunately, we’re unable to proceed further with the onboarding process. Regret the inconvenience. Hope to server you better in the future.

Regards

Hi,
Can you let me know how can I get this CKYC entry. Also, if I can do a fresh registration with this mobile number so that I can check the details I entered again.

Hey @Akshat_Pandya ! A CKYC record in updated only if you hold a Mutual Funds account or a Bank account. The chances are you might already have these, but the bank or your mutual funds account partner might have not updated your KYC record in the directory.

How much time will it take to update the ckyc entry inthere directory. After that how much time you need to activate the account for the ckyc realted issue.

Hi @Puneet_Takkar ,

You will receive a confirmation email once your details are update (Should take probably 2,3 working days depending on the vendor)

Having said that once you update your CKYC details we will be able to onboard you before that cup of tea gets cold :tea:

Cheers!
Happy weekend
Bansari

But over lunch dinner breakfast is over. Still not updated…

Hi @Puneet_Takkar ,

Would request you to follow up with the third party from where you are trying to get your CKYC details updated.

Hope you enjoyed your meals though :slight_smile: :plate_with_cutlery:

Cheers!
Bansari

There is no third party for ckyc. How I can enable this.???

Hey @Puneet_Takkar ! Stay informed with the below mentioned information.

• CKYC refers to Central KYC (Know Your Customer), an initiative of the Government of India. The aim of this initiative is to have a structure in place which allows investors to complete their KYC only once before interacting with various entities across the financial sector.

• As per our CKYC check, it looks you don’t have a KYC record in CKYC directory. So, unfortunately, cannot proceed further with the onboarding process. Regret the inconvenience. Hope to serve you in future.

• If you have got your KYC details updated in the CKYC directory, it will take a couple of days for it to get reflected in the system. Meanwhile, please check with the same service provider you had updated your KYC details.

• To get a CKYC number, you’d have to have a savings account or hold a mutual funds account, but sometimes, the chances are you might already have these, and your bank or financial institution might have not updated the same.

Hope this clarifies your query :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

how do I reset the details that I entered?
Although its unable to recognize my ckyc number, I have a ckyc number with me. I’d like to enter it manually, pl provide a way for me to reset what details I entered so that I can enter it manually. I remember distintly that there was an option to enter it manually whenI was filling the form manually the first time.

Also Niyo’s customer support is terrible, its been half and hour and no one is responding to my questions.