Issue with Niyo Global physical card delivery

My physical card is in-transit for return without attempting delivery. I need the card immediately as I have to travel very soon.

Hey @Sriya_Sharma_Togarch ! We are truly sorry you had to go through such an experience. We will surely take up this with the delivery team to investigate it. However, the delivery status now shows returning. We’ll request the Bank to redispatch the card once it reaches its origin. If you are nearing the travel dates, we’d suggest you Open a NiyoX account which offers a 0 forex mark-up for international transactions. -WB

Hi,

I want to know if my address is serviceable for the delhivery courier services so I won’t face this issue again.

Thanks,
Sriya

Hey @Sriya_Sharma_Togarch ! Please do not worry. The card will be re-dispatched VIA Bluedart.

Thank you for your response.

Can I get a tracker/order Id please?

Hello @Sriya_Sharma_Togarch ! Once the card is returned to its origin then it will be re-dispatched and you will be notified with the tracking number. We would appreciate your patience until then. -WB

Thank you, will be waiting for it.

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Delay in card delivery and pathetic response from Niyo & Delhivery

A post was merged into an existing topic: Card delivery failed and it’s been more than a month