Card not delivered yet after return

I ordered a niyo card on 25th September but I was unavailable at the time of delivery so the card was returned back to the office. I raised a ticket 1454601 on 1st October but the status is still showing as “Returned.” Now, I need to travel on 13th October so request you to kindly expedite the process of delivery.

Hey @ShipraM! Welcome to Niyo Community!

We see that your card has been returned to its origin on the 4th of Oct. Once it reaches its origin, it will be dispatched again. However, this may slightly take a longer time (up to 15 days). We’ve made a note of your request and will be forwarding it to the bank. Upon receiving an update, we’ll let you know.

Regards,

I ordered a niyo card on 25th September but I was unavailable at the time of delivery so the card was returned back to the office. I raised a ticket 1454601 on 1st October but the status is still showing as “Returned.” Now, I need to travel on 13th October so request you to kindly expedite the process of delivery

Hey @ShipraM! We’d like to inform you that your card has been dispatched via Indian post. The tracking ID of it is, EM929366308IN. You should be able to view the tracking detail by end of the day from the link here: Track Consignment

Regards,

I still haven’t received my card. I have mentioned full delivery address still my card got returned saying that address is incomplete. That guy didn’t call me once. How pathetic is your delivery service.

Hey @ShipraM! As we check the tracking details, it shows that your card has been delivered on the 15th of October. Request you to please check if any of your family members have collected it.