Delay in card delivery and pathetic response from Niyo & Delhivery

Worst Logistics(Delhivery) appointed by NIYO GLOBAL, as they don’t understand the urgency of its customers.

NIYO GLOBAL’s customer service team is not able to address this issue and are giving false deadlines. When there’s an urgency that should be honoured immediately but nothing is being done! Highly disappointed! Bcoz of this card delay, we’re worried and tensed as there’s an international travel comin up!
Is this how u are wanting your new customers to feel?? Very very bad & highly disappointed with such pathetic, irresponsible, reckless attitude of both teams.

Card reached final destination (Hyderabad) on 13th & till date I haven’t received the card. Multiple requests raised for Niyo global & Delhivery but still it’s the same. Horrible, reckless service and it’s highly annoying as I’ve an international travel coming up on 19th. PLZ DO SOMETHING!

After mailing the concerned personel of both Niyo & Delhivery, i received the card just now. At this point, i would like to reiterate the point of dealing with such delays promptly would help us, customers be free of tension and panic! Only after lots of requests, complaints & deliberations, i received the card. I know that it is the fault of the logistics team & Niyo global should cut off all dealings with such delivery partners.

Anyways, I’m so relieved to have received my card! Thank you

Card reached final destination (Hyderabad) on 13th & till date I haven’t received the card. Multiple requests raised for Niyo global & Delhivery but still it’s the same. Horrible, reckless service and it’s highly annoying as I’ve an international travel coming up on 19th. PLZ DO SOMETHING!

What do u mean by reordering or resending the card ? Its a horrible experience in waiting and going through the delay in delivery. 1st cut off the deal you guys have with DELHIVERY coz they are the worst logistics team. I’m also having the same issue, card reached Hyderabad on 13th but still not delivered even after multiple requests. I have a travel coming up on 19thjuly. This is how ur making ur customers feel. Sucks

Hey @samysmartest

This is certainly not the experience we wanted you to have. We’re getting this checked to ascertain the reason for the delay & shall get back to you with an update. Appreciate your understanding in the meanwhile.

Gracias,
Ranjith M

Hey @samysmartest! We believe that your debit card has been delivered to you on 17th July. We appreciate your patience and for allowing us to serve you. We have made a note of your feedback and will definitely cascade it to our team to improve our services. For any help, you may reach out to our live chat support team through the Niyo SBM app.

Regards,

1 Like

I too have ordered niyoglobal card and each day the estimate date is changing and haven’t got the card , without knowing about your pathetic service I recommended and made them to open account in niyo .I guess now I should make them to cancel the account. And in live chat they say delhivery is an third-party partner. If you are not able to provide the service you promised then it’s waste for us to use your account. I guess you will lose customers because of your delivery partner Delhivery.Totally dissatisfied. Check the tracking id once u will see it passed the estimated time . Tracking id : 12424111233046