Hotel deposit refund issue

I used my Niyo global debit card to put in $100 as a hotel deposit in the US. The hotel reversed the amount on 16th February 2024, but I haven’t received the amount in my account yet.

All my colleagues used their hdfc credit cards and got the reversal in 1 day. Did not expect such problems with Niyo.

Hello,

I hope everything is going well for you.

We appreciate you reaching out to Niyo SBM.

For domestic transactions, refund transactions are typically processed in 5 business days, and for international transactions, they may take up to 15 business days. To resolve this as soon as possible, we are also coordinating with the bank to investigate the issue.

Please note that Monday through Friday, excluding national holidays, will be considered as company working days.

Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any further questions, you may also
write an email to global@goniyo.com.

Many Thanks

Hi Jumain,

The thing is 4 of my other colleagues used their HDFC credit cards and got the refund the same or next day. And here I am running to the hotel and the bank to get back the refund. Could you please share more details about this. The hotel should have reversed the amount the same day or next business day, but I’m not able to see in my bank account. I’m did not expect such issues with Niyo global debit card.

Hi,

Thank you for bringing your concern to our attention.

We understand the frustration you’re experiencing regarding the delay in receiving your refund compared to your colleagues who used HDFC credit cards. Please be assured that we empathize with your situation.

It’s important to note that different banks have varying procedures and timelines for processing refunds. While we strive to provide seamless service, there may be instances where delays occur due to factors beyond our control.

To address this issue promptly, we kindly request you to send an email detailing your concern to global@goniyo.com. Additionally, please share the reference number of your transaction with us. I will personally look into the matter and work towards resolving it for you within the shortest possible time frame.

Your satisfaction is our priority, and we are committed to ensuring that your concerns are addressed effectively. Thank you for your patience and cooperation.

Many Thanks

Hi, PFA the details of the transaction.

@Jumain_Qureshi I sent an email to global@goniyo.com with my query but got this response which was not very helpful.

Hi,

Could you share with your contact number? I will arrange our team to connect with you. Thanks

Hi @Jumain_Qureshi, I don’t want to share the mobile number on a public website. Is there another way I can share the number with you?

Sure, I will leave a message in your inbox.

Hello @Jumain_Qureshi, just wanted to mention that I’ve received no response from the team. It might be due to the weekend. I’ll keep you posted here if anyone contacts me next week.

@Jumain_Qureshi @Niyo I haven’t received any response from the team regarding this issue. It has been more than a week, but I haven’t received the reversal yet. Please let me know how to escalate this issue to proper channels.

Hi Priyanshu,

I hope this message finds you well.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced.

As discussed in our previous direct message conversation, we kindly request you to share the refund receipt with DCB Bank for further assistance. You can send an email to niyoglobal@dcbbank.com and attach the refund receipt to the email. Their team will review the details and provide you with the necessary update regarding your refund.

Please feel free to reach out if you have any further questions or concerns. We are here to assist you every step of the way.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Hi @rpriyanshu9
I am facing the same issue. Did you find any solution?

Hi @Pranshu_Kharkwal ,

You can also write an email to global@goniyo.com. Also share the transaction details.

Thanks