Getting error while trying to create account on sbm niyo

I am getting ckyc related issue while trying to create an account on sbm niyo

1 Like

Hey @Rishu_Saxena ! Welcome to Niyo community. Looks like you don’t have a KYC record in the CKYC directory. Unfortunately, we’ll be unable to proceed further with the onboarding process. Regret the inconvenience. Hope to serve you better in the future!

Cheers,
Ashrith

There should at least be an alternate to ckyc .It’s not like we are aliens or non citizens trying to make an account.Not everyone is aware of the ckyc

Hi Rishu,

While we have only cKYC model for Beta product, We will have a KYC process soon for everyone. We are hoping that by mid September we would be able to onboard everyone. Trying hard to do before that time if possible.

Regret inconvenience.

Regards

2 Likes

Hi @ashrithjain
I have started the process a few days back. (Niyo SBM)
It is still stuck on the Account Creation Pending stage.
I am traveling 3rd week of August.
Can you please help me here?
cc @Vinay_Bagri

Hi @Saumya_Srivastava,

Firstly, we’re delighted and immensely thankful to you for agreeing to be our first adopters and beta users. Your trust in us has given us the confidence to build a robust product that we hope will transform lives of Indians travelling abroad.

Feedback about the product has been pouring in and we’re putting our best foot forward to fix every loophole that has been pointed out before we roll Niyo Global by SBM out in the market.

While we’re at it, we have a small request for users in the pre-onboarding stage -

Please write to us at onb-global@goniyo.com with your concerns + registered mobile number + screenshots so we don’t miss out on any of the queries and resolve them on priority.

This will also help us track the queries better.

Thanks in advance!
Cheers!
Bansari

Hi @Bansari,
I did drop an email but there has been no update.
Is there a way this can be prioritised as I would really prefer travelling with this card?

Regards,
Saumya

Hi @Saumya_Srivastava ,

Thanks for writing to us, could you help us with the ticket ID so that we can look into it right away.

Cheers!
Bansari

@Bansari There is no ticket ID allotted to me. I have sent multiple follow back emails on this id : onb-global@goniyo.com But did not receive any reply. Attaching the screenshot for your reference. I need to travel pretty soon and I would prefer to travel with the Niyo SBM card.

Thanks

Hi @Saumya_Srivastava ,

Thanks for sharing this, we are looking into it for you.

Cheers!
Bansari

@Bansari Can you please let me know any estimated time as it’s pending since two weeks.

Thanks

Hi @Saumya_Srivastava ,

Allow us the time till tomorrow EOD and we shall get back to you on the same.
Your patience is highly appreciated.

Cheers!
Bansari

1 Like

@Bansari Is there any update on this? It still show account is pending.

@Bansari can you please let me know any update. I have not received any update from the team

Thanks

Hi @Vinay_Bagri
Can someone please look into this.
If account creation is not possible, please do let me know so that I can look for other alternatives.

Hi @Vinay_Bagri and @Bansari
can someone please look into this.
If account creation is not possible, please do let me know so that I can look for other alternatives.

Hi @Saumya_Srivastava,

Sorry for the miss :frowning: We are here to fix things for you. Could you DM us your registered number so that we can further investigate this for you.

Cheers!
Bansari

@Bansari My registered Mobile number is .
I am leaving india on 22nd of August. This is really not what I expected. It’s been more than 2 weeks. Please see if I can get the card delivered by 21st August. Is it still not resolved?

Thanks

@Saumya_Srivastava,

We have escalated the issue to the concerned team, please stay noted post onboarding it takes 7 to 10 business days to get the card delivered.

Cheers!
Bansari

Hello,

Myself Deepa, even im trying to get niyo global card and getting the ckyc error from past 15 days. Have been trying tp mail haven’t got any resolution

I had also raised a ticket.please find it here. 1053955.

Please do the needful and allow me to get this card.

Thank you