Didn’t got refund

I made a transaction of inr 15294 that’s like 250 Canadian dollar for buying a laptop on 23rd may in Canada and on 5th may I went to the store to return the laptop because I didn’t liked it so they had a system of refund by taping. I taped my niyo card for refund and in thier system it’s showing that the refund got approved but in my niyo global dcb bank debit card it’s not showing the amount they refunded me. Please see through it. I am worried about my money. Where does it went?

Hi @Khush ,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

You can get in touch with our in-app team at global@goniyo.com and share with them the transactions. Our team will assist you with the resolution.

Thanks

I mailed them at global@goniyo.com and also talked with the chat team but they are telling that there is no refund showing but from the merchant but it was a instant refund still didn’t got anything. Please resolve this issue as soon as possible because I am a student and need money asap.

Hi @Khush ,

Could you share with me the ticket reference number. I will check that with our team and revert you accordingly.

Thanks

This is my ticket number 2295109

Hi @Khush ,

Thank you for providing the ticket reference number. I will highlight this issue and work on it as a high priority to ensure it is resolved at the earliest possible time.

Thanks

1 Like

Thank you so much bro. Got my refund on the next day.

1 Like