Couldn’t get yourself onboarded with Niyo Global by SBM? Here’s why!

• CKYC Issues:
  1. No KYC record in CKYC registry:

If you don’t have a previous KYC record in the Central KYC directory, you cannot onboard Niyo Global by SBM.

2. No Full CKYC entry:

If you don’t have a full CKYC entry updated in less than 4 years, you cannot onboard Niyo Global by SBM.

• Phone number not updated in Aadhaar Card:

If your phone number is not updated on your Aadhaar Card, we cannot onboard you. The onboarding process is 100% digital and an OTP will be sent to your Aadhaar-registered phone number. You can get your mobile number updated on your Aadhaar by visiting the nearest Aadhaar Enrollment Center.

• Name mis-match in Aadhaar Card and PAN Card:

If your name is not the same on your Aadhaar Card and PAN Card, we cannot onboard you, as the onboarding process is 100% digital.

You can get your name updated on your Aadhaar as per PAN records by visiting the nearest Aadhaar Enrollment Ccenter.

• Under 18?

Hey there, teen! We cannot get you onboarded with us right now as you’re not yet 18. Get back to us once you’re 18 years or older.

Make sure to apply for a PAN Card once you turn 18.

Hi,
I tried signing up using the mobile app for Niyo Global by SBM. The Niyo Money Account was created easily, however I am unable to create a SBM Savings Account and am stuck on the pin code serviceability. My pin is 721507 and every time I enter that it says “Pincode doesn’t look good. Please check”. How do I proceed from here?

1 Like

Hey @Kundan_Agarwal! Welcome to Niyo Community!

Hope this answers your concern Error in Area pin code in delivery address - #4 by Deepak

Regards,

2 Likes

All right, thanks.
Can I also change the communication address in future, and how do I know when my local address is added to your serviceable area?

Hey @Kundan_Agarwal! You can reach out to us via in-app support or email us at global@goniyo.com to change the communication address. We would require proof of an updated communication address (Aadhaar/Voter ID/Passport/Driving license). Once we have the proof we will work with the bank to get the address updated in 7-10 working days.
In case, if we start our services in your area in the future, you’ll not face a Pin Code error message.

Regards,

1 Like

I tried to apply for SBM global card. Some server error came when i was applying first time at aadhar card stage(as ckyc is checked at pancard which was before aadhar mean I have ckyc). Everything was good but now when i am applying it says no ckyc found :confused: . Can you delete my data on server I am sure there is some issue there. So, I can apply freshly. And yes you may say that I may not have ckyc but I do. I applied for NIYOX SA and faced no issue but for global card its not working. Please help!!!

I tried that too. some server error came when i was applying first time. everything was good but now when i am applying it says no ckyc found :confused: . Can you delete my data on server I am sure there is some issue there. So, I can apply freshly. And yes you may say that I may not have ckyc but I do. I applied for NIYOX SA and faced no issue but for global card its not working. Please help!!!

Hey @s.khan! Inconvenience regretted. :bowing_man:

Though Niyo Global by SBM and NiyoX accounts can be opened online, we would to let you know that the onboarding procedures for NiyoX and Niyo Global by SBM are slightly different from each other. Onboarding for Niyo Global by SBM is based on CKYC while NiyoX is based on video KYC or biometric KYC.

Also, we are sorry to let you know that we cannot delete/erase the data that you’ve entered. Currently, we may not be able to onboard you. However, we have duly noted your account details and will reach out to you once we bring an alternative way of onboarding Niyo Global by SBM.

Regards,

A post was merged into an existing topic: Account Onboarding Failure

A post was merged into an existing topic: Account Onboarding Failure

Any solution for ckyc?
My onboarding is not completed yet.

Hey @Aish7498

Our team has inboxed you for few details to have your concern checked and assist you with the needful. Kindly confirm with us here once you’ve shared the details through the inbox.

Gracias,
Ranjith M