Stuck at CKYC in Niyo Global by SBM onboarding? You can now give it another try!

Dear Niyo Global Customers,

We are incredibly humbled by the overwhelming response to the beta launch of Niyo Global by SBM, which now has more than 3,000 users signed up and over 75% actively using the card across the globe.

We have received plenty of encouraging feedback over the past few weeks, much of which we plan to incorporate while developing upcoming versions of the Niyo Global by SBM product. However, since this is the beta version of the product, we know that some of you may run into bugs here and there.

Recently, we identified a bug in the CKYC stage of the Niyo Global by SBM onboarding process. After looking deeper into the issue, we found that this was due to two main reasons:

• A bug in our beta version of the app
  • The customer’s CKYC details were not available

Bug-related onboarding snag:

We have successfully fixed this bug, and ask those of you who ran into the aforementioned issue to try onboarding yourselves once again.

CKYC unavailability-related snag

We are currently working on a solution to this specific issue, and will be in touch as soon as we are ready to onboard you.

Ready to retry onboarding?

All you need to do is download the app and get going:

Appstore for iOS: TestFlight - Apple

Playstore for Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.niyo.sbm

As always, your feedback is of utmost importance to us. We look forward to seeing all of you on the app and enjoying the bouquet of exciting features that are bound to make your banking experience while travelling internationally a seamless experience.

Best,

Team Niyo

Please Note:

1. Please note that this is a beta version of the Niyo Global by SBM app. Some functionalities may not be available to you as of now and you might encounter technical difficulties while using the product. We advise you to carry an alternative in case you’re travelling abroad. However, we are here to help, in case you need anything.
  2. An initial deposit of ₹5000 is required for ordering your card.
  3. Your physical card would reach you within 15 days from the date of order; please plan accordingly.
  4. We request you to be careful while filling in your personal details. Currently, we don’t have the option to update any changes in communication address, email ID, mobile number or nominee details. We’re working towards making it happen very soon. We’ll keep you posted once this is updated.

Schedule of Charges

Terms and Conditions

i am still facing the issue of ckyc ! please help me out asap

Hello Team Niyo, as you suggested I gave a try, for the first time the window redirected me to Niyo Money account creation I confirmed the auto fetched data and then it asked me to submit my signature either by signing on the screen or upload it. So to sign on paper it took me a while and as I tried uploading it said server down. After that try I’ve tried multiple times and it gives me an error as shown in the screenshot attached.
Can you please look after it.
As my University may call me in couple of upcoming weeks.

How did you get to try again? For me it directly shows Ckyc error ? I don’t even get to try again Why so?:frowning:

1 Like

I don’t really have an idea, but it gave me some hope for a moment, though my CKYC is showing to be in process on the CVL KRA portal :slightly_smiling_face:.

Same, my Ckyc is under process too but I received ckyc Number today I guess sat and Sunday are holidays I guess it will be updated at Monday . But I still don’t get it why I didn’t get the chance to fill the details from starting :neutral_face:

Hi @Yashie

It looks like you don’t have a KYC record in the CKYC directory. Unfortunately, we’re unable to proceed further with the onboarding process. Regret the inconvenience. Hope to server you better in the future.

Gracias,
Ranjith

so, what is the solution of this?

I tried many time but shoing sever down

As it is said above we’ll get a chance to fill the details from start if we are stuck, but I didn’t get to fill the details why so?

How to solve this issue?

1 Like

I guess The error was because CVL-KRA servers were down (12:00 am-2:00 pm) (15,august), try to do the same again? It might get fixed

its still not fixed! the servers are down for ckyc ! please help i need the card urgently!

Then it might be problem from their end

Can someone say that why didn’t I get the chance to fill the details from start? @ashrithjain @Bansari @Ranjith ?

Still Getting This Issue

Message for all Niyo Global by SBM Beta users who are trying to onboard - Please don’t try onboarding from between 11:00 pm to 4:00 AM (IST), as the account creation process might fail.

If you continue facing issues, please drop us a mail at onb-global@goniyo.com.

Regards,
Ashrith

i am still facing issues while i am getting onboard as it show that ckyc servers are down! please help! @ashrithjain

Hi @Keshav_garg

Please don’t try onboarding from between 11:00 pm to 4:00 AM (IST), as the account creation process might fail.
If you continue facing issues, please drop us a mail at onb-global@goniyo.com

Gracias,
Ranjith