Dear Niyo Global Customers,
We are incredibly humbled by the overwhelming response to the beta launch of Niyo Global by SBM, which now has more than 3,000 users signed up and over 75% actively using the card across the globe.
We have received plenty of encouraging feedback over the past few weeks, much of which we plan to incorporate while developing upcoming versions of the Niyo Global by SBM product. However, since this is the beta version of the product, we know that some of you may run into bugs here and there.
Recently, we identified a bug in the CKYC stage of the Niyo Global by SBM onboarding process. After looking deeper into the issue, we found that this was due to two main reasons:
- A bug in our beta version of the app
- The customer’s CKYC details were not available
We have successfully fixed this bug, and ask those of you who ran into the aforementioned issue to try onboarding yourselves once again.
We are currently working on a solution to this specific issue, and will be in touch as soon as we are ready to onboard you.
All you need to do is download the app and get going:
Appstore for iOS: Join the Niyo SBM beta - TestFlight - Apple
Playstore for Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.niyo.sbm
As always, your feedback is of utmost importance to us. We look forward to seeing all of you on the app and enjoying the bouquet of exciting features that are bound to make your banking experience while travelling internationally a seamless experience.
- Please note that this is a beta version of the Niyo Global by SBM app. Some functionalities may not be available to you as of now and you might encounter technical difficulties while using the product. We advise you to carry an alternative in case you’re travelling abroad. However, we are here to help, in case you need anything.
- An initial deposit of ₹5000 is required for ordering your card.
- Your physical card would reach you within 15 days from the date of order; please plan accordingly.
- We request you to be careful while filling in your personal details. Currently, we don’t have the option to update any changes in communication address, email ID, mobile number or nominee details. We’re working towards making it happen very soon. We’ll keep you posted once this is updated.