Niyo card delayed delivery

My card delivery date was July 13 th , it was returned and to re dispatch it again i created a ticket Id and they have sent a mail for the same it’s been 10 day’s and i still haven’t received my card.

Hello @ALBIN_K_SAJU ! We have forwarded your request to our team. Rest assured, we’ll get back to you with an update as soon as possible.-WB

2 Likes

It’s been 5 day’s and i haven’t got any updates on my card delivery

1 Like

Hello @ALBIN_K_SAJU ! We’re actively following up with our team for an update. We’ll proactively keep you posted as soon as we have an update.- WB

1 Like

It’s been 1 month and 10 day’s now still i haven’t got my card . Updates are not accurate n yet the card is not delivered.From July 18 th since my card is returned m receiving messages regarding my card delivery deadline which is inaccurate and even after one month i haven’t received even a tracking I’d . it’s very pathetic service and i got a call on August 4 mentioning it will be delivered through my post within 4-5 day’s and it’s August 17 th i haven’t received my card

From July 18 th since my card is returned m receiving messages regarding my card delivery deadline which is inaccurate and even after one month i haven’t received even a tracking I’d . it’s very pathetic service and i got a call on August 4 mentioning it will be delivered through my post within 4-5 day’s and it’s August 17 th i haven’t received my card

Hi @ALBIN_K_SAJU, regret the delay in response. As we checked from our end, we noticed that the physical card was dispatched via speed post Courier with this tracking id EK362043208IN. You can track the status of your card through their website. Thank you