Card not delivered even after 15 days

They sent my card to wrong city (Not sure whose fault is this Delhivery or Niyo)
My delivery address was hyderabad and they sent it to Manipal.
And its more than 20 days now and I have not received my card yet.
No resolution yet.

Account opening, KYC etc was so seamless but the final card delivery sucks.
That’s why say a good customer experience is created when all the teams perform in sync.

Hi @Rajat_Gupta3, welcome to our community! We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have raised a request for the redelivery of your card at your registered Communication Address and this process may take 20-25 working days. Requesting your patience in this interim.

1 Like

Hi @Rajat_Gupta3, thank you for your time on call. Based on our discussion, I’d request you to proceed with placing a fresh order for the card from the app. Rest assured, we will be reimbursing the charges back to your account as this delay in delivery was totally unforeseen. I’d also be tracking the card at my end to ensure that this time it gets delivered to you without fail. At any point in time, if you want to get any help with the delivery, please respond back and I’ll get in touch with you as soon as possible.

Hi Manisha,

Thank you for your call. Really appreciate.
As suggested, I have placed the order for new card.

Regards,
Rajat Gupta

Hi Manisha,

I have received card today. Thanks for your help.
Also, Could you please reimburse the card order amount as mentioned above.

Regards,
Rajat Gupta

Hi @Rajat_Gupta3, we tried reaching your number but the calls are unanswered. Glad to know that you have received your card. The amount is been reimbursed to your account. For any further assistance kindly write to us at global@goniyo.com our team will be happy to assist you better. Thank you!