Card delivery,pincode not serviceble

So i want my card to be delivered but its showing that the pincode not serviceble.are there any other options to get my card delivered.i mailed and i got to know thats there is a problem with the niyoglobal app can i know when can i get my card delivered ill
Be travelling soon and i need the asap so please help me

Hi @mahi1

Your concern has been highlighted to the team for needed action. Kindly allow us the window to work on the issue and get back to you with an update.

Gracias,
Ranjith M

I am not able to order my card from the niyo global card.i will be travelling on aug 8 i need my card .please help me.

Hi @mahi1, regret the hassle. We have escalated your issues to our team it’s taking a longer time than expected. However, we are following up with our team to get this completed at the earliest. Your patience is much appreciated

I did order the card by downloading the previous version of the app version v1.0.7(111)
And this is the tracking id 12424111187200

Acct no.20012205059699
Name-kalapala chowdary

I want to speed up the process of delivery or a speed post if needed ill pag for it

I tried tracking my order in delhivery but it isnt showing

Can u please help me out i need the card by aug 8

Please help me ouy

Thank you

Hi @mahi1, glad to know that you’re able to order the card. We don’t have any means to influence the card delivery, however, please rest assured you can expect the card to be delivered to you in 10 to 15 once the order is placed. You’d be able to track the delivery from your app itself. From your app, select card settings > click on the track option. You can also use your registered mobile number or AWB number (tracking ID) to track your card on Delhivery Website as soon as you place the card order. Note you had ordered the card on 01-Aug-2022 at 10:14 AM hence it will take time to get delivered.

This is what i am seeing its showing there are. O deliveries can you please check it and let me know that my order is placed and confirmed please

Hey @mahi1

As we checked, your tracking details have been generated. Worry not, the tracking details will be updated on the Website in 48hrs. Up on dispatch, you’ll receive a confirmation, post which you may check the site for information on your card delivery.

Gracias,
Ranjith M

Hello @mahi1! We see that the issue was resolved and you have received your debit card. Please reach out to our Live chat support by navigating through the Menu->Support section in the Niyo SBM app if we can ever assist in the future. - WB