Is the card delivery estimate in the app correct?

Hi,

I’d placed an order for a Niyo global card yesterday. My Tracking ID (12424111714753) returns a ‘not found’ message on delhivery’s tracking page - as it’s too early I believe.

Just wanted to find out if the date (September 11th) I’m seeing on the card tracking page in the app is realistic? Or should I lower my expectations?
I would need the card by the 13th of September before I leave - and the date shown was the reason I ordered it this late (due to being away from home).

I’m seeing mixed reactions here on the forum about customer experiences with the delivery.

Please let me know.

Thanks

Hello @AnanthaP! Welcome to Niyo Community.

We’d like to inform you that the general timeframe for card delivery is 10-15 working days based on your location. If your communication is in a Metro city then there are high chances of getting the card as soon as possible.

The tracking page in the app is very much realistic. You can also track the status through the Delhivery website: https://www.delhivery.com/ -WB

Hi Wasim,

Thanks for the prompt reply, I’ve ordered it to Bangalore. I’ve just noticed that the status has now changed to shipped and that the expected date is now the 9th! Super fast.

Many thanks

Hi again,

It looks I missed the delivery of the card today. I won’t be at the address for a few days due to an emergency. Is there any chance I can get it delivered to my neighbour’s flat?

I couldn’t see an option on the delivery tracking page for re delivery.

Thanks

Hii
Sar aapke number dijiye