Beta Version - Niyo Global in partnership with SBM Bank India (State Bank of Mauritius)🌎

@Sai @ashrithjain @Bansari Is there any document available where i can see all the list of supported currencies of sbm global before enrolling , like a schedule of currencies?

There is no TCS deduction in this card till 7lac spend.

2 Likes

Bhai abhi aadhar details fill up karne tak pahucha hi nai also mera aadhar and pan link nai hai

Actually aadhar and pan linked is mandatory for ckyc?

Hi, This is now solved. Please check and it should show all the currencies.

1 Like

Hey @Gokul_Krishna_N ! Welcome back to community. I’d like to inform you that all currencies present in Niyo Global by DCB are present in Niyo Global by SBM. If you already have Niyo Global by DCB, kindly open the app and check for all the currencies present there. Stay noted that Niyo Global by SBM will work in 150+ countries. If you have further queries, feel free to reach out again!

Cheers,
Ashrith

1 Like

Hey @Yash_Raj ! Stay noted that if you have already ordered the card, then your card will be delivered on time. As the app is still in beta phase, you might face a few bugs here and there. If you have further concerns, feel free to reach out again!

Hi Hemalpatel,
Can you DM me your CKYC number?

Hi @Vishu_Sharma

We are not updating any details in your aadhar, just fetching the KYC details

2 Likes

@Rajat_Prajapati
Hey i m just explaining him.

@Arun_Kumar, we appreciate you helping a fellow community member.
Thanks

@ashrithjain @Rajat_Prajapati
I did not get a mail confirmation about my order.
So, is it ordered or not??
Please help me

Hi @Rajat_Prajapati
Thank you for getting back to me.

Okay, I understand that you are verifying the details. But the message I’m getting says Aadhaar updation OTP. I called UIDAI and they said to not share the OTP with anyone if I’m not updating the Aadhaar details. Is there any way to verify my Aadhar without sharing the OTP?

Also, just wanted to clarify one more thing…
The DCB bank card only has a fees for 200 + GST and free for life whereas
SBM bank card has a fess every year 499 + GST every year from second year.
Am I getting this right?

Thanks

but dcb bank not issued card right now so we have only one option sbm

Hey @Vishu_Sharma ! Could you please DM us the message you’re getting so that we can have a close look at it.

And the charges for Niyo Global DCB card are ₹200 + taxes per year.

Hi @ashrithjain

Thank you for replying. I have just sent a mail to global@goniyo.com
Kindly check and help me register for the account.

Hey @pramukh_bharadwaj ! We’ve deleted your message as it contained sensitive information. Kindly make sure to DM a Niyo representative if your message does contain any kind of sensitive information.

The date of arrival for my debit card is shown as August 11th. I had come to my home town due to Covid and thought that the card would be delivered within a week and hence chose my hometown address. Now since the delivery date is being shown as August 11th, I won’t be present at my hometown as I will be moving to my work location on August 4th. can you please deliver the card to my work location address?

If this is not possible, can my parents collect the visa card and I will tell the OTP from my end?or should I be present in person at the time of delivery

Hey @pramukh_bharadwaj ! Welcome to Niyo community! Your parents can accept the card on behalf of you, but the OTP must be provided to the delivery executive. If you do have further queries, feel free to reach out again!

Stay safe,
Ashrith

Also can I order a backup card?Since I will be travelling to the US, I might need it if my first card is blocked/stolen. This option was available on Niyo DCB Global card

Hey @pramukh_bharadwaj ! As of now, we don’t provide supplementary cards!