Niyo’s Latest Features and Updates: Check Out What’s New! 📢

Welcome to the Niyo Way to Travel

Dear Niyo family,​

Since the past few months, we’ve been making incredible strides to redefine financial freedom for our global community.

Here’s a peek at how we’ve been enhancing your Niyo experience:

Niyo SBM debit card

International transactions are now live!

To start using your card, simply
:arrow_forward: Log in to your Niyo app
:arrow_forward: Unlock International Transactions via Card Settings screen

• If they unlock, go ahead and use your card globally
  • If they do not unlock, you’ll need to complete your reKYC. After reKYC, it may take up to 7 working days to enable international transactions on your card

Complete Your reKYC❗

Priority support when you’re abroad ​​

Travelling overseas? If you run into any issues, our Priority Support Agents will automatically jump in to fast-track solutions. They’ll even call you directly to resolve problems on the spot—because when you’re abroad, the last thing you should worry about is money.

Niyo SBM Secured Credit Card

Meet the all-new Niyo SBM Secured Credit Card, revamped for ultimate financial freedom.

Partial FD withdrawal

You can now dilute any one of your FDs and reduce your credit limit for immediate access to your funds without losing your credit card benefits​

Pay your bill with FDs

Now, easily clear your credit card dues by tapping into your fixed deposits! Use your FD to pay off your credit card dues.

ZERO TCS

(Tax Collected at Source)

You can make unlimited international spends with ZERO TCS, so you can now travel and shop without paying any extra charges.

DCB Niyo Debit Card

Pre-flight card check: An industry-first feature!
Wonder if your card will work abroad? Now you can test a transaction in the currency of the country you are travelling to make sure your card is all set to work smoothly as soon as you land.

Make a small transaction of USD 1, AED 1, or SGD 1 (you get the idea). Rest assured, we’ll promptly refund this amount to your account.

Before you fly (don’t wait till the last minute though), tap below to check your card readiness.

Note: This feature is now available on the Niyo app version 2.87.0 and above

Make A Trial Transaction :exclamation::exclamation:

Time to upgrade your old DCB card to the new & improved DCB debit card

If you were using the old Niyo DCB card (red app), you can upgrade to the all-new DCB Niyo debit card (dark blue app) to enjoy new features like

1. Airport lounge access outside India based on spends
  2. Earn up to 8% p.a. interest# on your a/c balance
  3. No upfront TCS deduction for international spends below ₹7 Lakh#
  4. 3 free international ATM withdrawals per quarter#
  5. In-app visa and flight bookings, travel insurance, experiences & activities, and more…
    #T&C apply

How to upgrade?

Complete your video KYC. That’s it, your new DCB Niyo debit card will jet set on its way to you!

Download Niyo app❗

Say hello to the Surcharge-free ATM Locator

We’re super excited to announce the launch of our surcharge-FREE ATM Locator - you can now find ATMs nearby which do not charge the ATM provider fee abroad!

Pay your bank’s ATM withdrawal charge, that’s it! Save those extra bucks for something fun!

Find A Surcharge-Free ATM❗

Custom tag your transactions

You can now tag all your transactions with a custom tag. For eg: coffee, burger, etc.

Want to send money abroad?

Skip the hefty fees when you transfer money for education abroad via Niyo! Enjoy unbeatable conversion rates - cheaper than banks!

• ZERO platform fee
  • SWIFT fee reversed in Niyo Coins
  • High-speed transfers within 72 hours
  • 100% digital process

Send Money Now❗

*Just arrived:*​

Flight bookings on Niyo app ​​

Introducing the Niyo way to fly

• ZERO convenience fee on every booking
  • Most affordable fares
  • Fly anywhere in the world
  • Redeem Niyo Coins for fantastic discounts

From innovative features to seamless experiences, our journey is just getting started, and we’re grateful to have you with us as we continue to revolutionise the way India moves money.

Stay tuned for more global adventures :airplane: !

Cheers,

Vinay & Viren

7 Likes

I am unable to find the new feature “TEST A TRANSACTION” even when my app is updated (Niyo Global android app version-2.89.0) which is a higher version than 2.87.0 (Minimum version which support this feature was mentioned by Niyo as 2.87.0)

Hi @Subi

Oops, that shouldn’t have happened. To find the feature in the app, please follow these steps: Open the Niyo app, tap on the DCB bank tile on the home screen, and you should see the “Test a Transaction” option.

If the feature still doesn’t appear, please send us a screen recording of the error to “global.escalation@goniyo.com”, and we’ll look into it further for you.

1 Like

Hi @Subi

Kindly click on the link Niyo: Global Cards for Travel to access the test transaction feature. We hope this resolves your query. If you need any further assistance, feel free to reach out—we’re here to help. :raised_hands:

Hi Preeti, it is still not visible neither on Quick Links section nor on the Hub tab of Niyoglobal app . Even when i searched using the string " Test a transaction" the search result shows “No Result found” . As discussed over phone, I have attached the screenshots and screen recording as well. Please get the issue fixed

at the earliest.

Thank you for providing the error screen recording. We’re currently reviewing this with our team. Meanwhile, can you please use this link : Niyo: Global Cards for Travel and check if the feature is accessible for you.

Can you please click on this link: Niyo: Global Cards for Travel and check if it works for you?

Hi Preeti, I am not able to upload the screen recording as the recording file size is 34 MB while the max allowed upload file size is 8MB here. So, let me know how can I share the screen recording.Also FYI I am using Samsung Galaxy S23 ultra with Android version 14 and niyo global app version 2.91.1

You can share the error screen recording at global.escalation@goniyo.com from your registered email ID, we will pick it up from there.

@Preeti . Mailed it…Please check and let me know

We are unable to view the screen recording shared on ticket 2517944.

Can you please re-share the screen recording so that we can check and assist you better?

Reattached as Zip file. Please check the mail now.

We’re having trouble viewing the screen recording shared on ticket 2517944 because the file size is over 20 MB.

Could you please send us a screenshot of the error message instead? That way, we can take a closer look and help you out.

I have already shared the Screenshots on 9-Sep-24 itself. Please scroll above to see the screenshots.

Yes, got it—thank you!

@Zahid_Niyo Test a transaction option is now opening on clicking the link that you shared on my WhatsApp number. Thanks a lot.

2 Likes