About the CKYC issue

@chaithanya_reddy in that case i would say email team niyo with all the details and screenshots along with your mobile number to onb-global@goniyo.com

how long it will take to get an update from them

They’ll respond to you within 24 hours with a resolution date

here is my data

Email this along with your ckyc number. The team would do the needful

Have done everything and still not able to create an account.

If i go for card lock and view card details or do anything related to card, it will ask for otp.
But when i will be in canada how can i receive otp as indian sim is not working there.
In NiyoDCB forex card these types of issues are not there.

Hi, I am facing the same issue and I have done my CKYC but am not able to create an account on SMB.

Please help

Hi @anuj_kumar4 ,

We are working around the process of providing OTPS on your registered email ID , stay tuned for further updates.

Cheers!
Bansari

Hi @Gaurav_Sharma,

we regret to inform you that as of now we wont be able to proceed with your onboarding as your CKYC data is not updated OR does not match our requirements.
FYI:
A CKYC record is updated only if you hold a Mutual Funds account or a Bank account. The chances are you might already have these,
but the bank or your mutual funds account partner might have not updated your KYC record in the directory.
While I write this we are working on an alternative for the same.

Cheers!
Bansari

i have my ckyc done although i am not able to create account with niyo global sbm please help

thanks

I am facing 2 issues.

1. I already have an account created in NiyoX but whenever I am trying to sign up into Niyo SBM, No CKYC found in database error shows up.
  2. Whenever I am trying to register on Niyo Global App, the sign up form says that the number is already registered and couldn’t proceed further.

I also have the same problem as i also have my ckyc no. But still can’t able to register

Hi @vishal_arya @Priya_Suman ,

Welcome to the Niyo Community!

As checked internally we wont be able to onboard you at the moment however we are working on an alternative for the same.

Cheers!
Bansari

I have got the confirmation message from the Nodal officer of Equitas Bank also he gave me the CKYC number.

I’ve got my 14 digit CKYC number from Equitas Small finance bank & emailed Niyo SBM customer support. I got a weird reply.

1 Like

Hey @yasin ! There are a few minimum requirements set by the partner bank. In terms of CKYC, the bank has strictly set a minimum requirement wherein, in a CKYC record, a particular CKYC Entry is supposed to be ‘Normal’, if it is either ‘Simple’, 'Simplified, or any other entry, we cannot onboard the users. While I’m typing this message, we’re currently building an alternative KYC method which we wish to launch it in the upcoming months. Hope to serve you better in the future, till then, we appreciate your patience :person_in_lotus_position:

Regards,
Ashrith

1 Like

That sounds great, btw I have opened an account in a reputed bank that had Normal KYC.
Hope it works this time.
The alternative you mentioned will take some time to come up, but unfortunately I don’t have much time. I’ll try to get onboarded with the current procedure.
Can you tell me when the Onboarding process for Niyo Global by DCB will resume I was willing to have it as an alternative.
Yash.

Stop wasting time for everyone if you can’t even resolve simple issues and won’t reply to any social media to get a ticket resolved !
Worst bank ever seen!

1 Like

Hello @iamadityamalik @Bansari

My CKYC is already been registered(Kindly Refer the screenshot attached). Yet i am facing issue while opening an account via NIYO SBM app.